Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Planning going any trips pal?

Gary from your neck of the woods is planning booking with me if you’re wanting to tag along.
Yeah bud, I can't make the 1st leg of the first round if it's away but could manage the rest. That's assuming they are a Thursday.

I'll give you a message after the draw see what yous are thinking.

is that today????????????????

I don't think anyone knows.

UEFA don't give a date or time for when they announce the groups or how they actually decide on the groups.

Sometimes it's announced the day before and sometimes it's announced the morning of the draw.

Some pretty 'exotic' names we can face that capture the imagination like Breidablik, FC Prishtina and Cliftonville......:p

Just checked UEFA website no information yet however the 3 CL groups have been posted for that draw tomorrow

Just checked UEFA website no information yet however the 3 CL groups have been posted for that draw tomorrow
Group 1 (seeded sides in bold)
Astana (KAZ)
Ludogorets (BUL)
Crvena zvezda (SRB)
Shkëndija (MKD)
AIK (SWE)
Sūduva (LTU)
CFR Cluj (ROU)
Ferencváros (HUN)
Nõmme Kalju (EST)
Ararat-Armenia (ARM)
Group 2 (seeded sides in bold)
Celtic (SCO)
Qarabağ (AZE)
Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)
F91 Dudelange (LUX)
Slovan Bratislava (SVK)
Valletta (MLT)
Sarajevo (BIH)
Sutjeska (MNE)
Partizani (ALB)
Saburtalo (GEO)
Group 3 (seeded sides in bold)
BATE Borisov (BLR)
Maribor (SVN)
Rosenborg (NOR)
HJK Helsinki (FIN)
Dundalk (IRL)
The New Saints (WAL)
Winners of the preliminary round
Piast Gliwice (POL)
Valur Reykjavík (ISL)
Linfield (NIR)
HB Tórshavn (FRO)
Riga (LVA)

75,000 co efficient points between us and Roma, If we get through to the groups and have a decent group stage what can we expect our co efficient to be?
Our current coefficient is 5.25, if we performed the exact same as last season that would take us to 10.25 which would be enough to see us seeded in the 3rd round of qualifying.

Group 1 (seeded sides in bold)
Astana (KAZ)
Ludogorets (BUL)
Crvena zvezda (SRB)
Shkëndija (MKD)
AIK (SWE)

Sūduva (LTU)
CFR Cluj (ROU)
Ferencváros (HUN)
Nõmme Kalju (EST)
Ararat-Armenia (ARM)
Group 2 (seeded sides in bold)
Celtic (SCO)
Qarabağ (AZE)
Sheriff Tiraspol (MDA)
F91 Dudelange (LUX)
Slovan Bratislava (SVK)

Valletta (MLT)
Sarajevo (BIH)
Sutjeska (MNE)
Partizani (ALB)
Saburtalo (GEO)
Group 3 (seeded sides in bold)
BATE Borisov (BLR)
Maribor (SVN)
Rosenborg (NOR)
HJK Helsinki (FIN)
Dundalk (IRL)
The New Saints (WAL)

Winners of the preliminary round
Piast Gliwice (POL)
Valur Reykjavík (ISL)
Linfield (NIR)
HB Tórshavn (FRO)
Riga (LVA)
Hope Celtic get sent to Georgia, what a rotten trip that is.

The CL groups are confirmation that, as usual, they're not putting teams into groups on a geographical basis. The beasts are up against a team from Albania, Bosnia, Malta, Montenegro or Georgia.

Based on the scums possible options, wonder if we are going to be put in a Balkans region group again? Fine for me if we are;)

OP UPDATED - some how Ararat Armenia were granted a UEFA Licence despite being 2 years old and are into CL qualifying, it means Pyunik drop back down to Europa League however they are seeded.

Levadia Tallinn join unseeded list as top unseeded team. It means Lori Vanadzor of Armenia are no longer a potential opponent as they've not qualified.

Other change is Stumbras have been replaced by Kauno Žalgiris another team from Kaunas due to not receiving a UEFA Licence.

Back