Europa League 19/20 - Everything You Need To Know

Really want to avoid Wolves. I want us to get to the group and another team will represent a much better chance. Ideally Warsaw or Gent failing that one of the other two. Out of seeded for the 4th round there are teams I'd fancy us against a lot more than wolves.

So have Legia regressed badly front he team that humiliated Celtic over two legs only to have an admin error screw them?

Surprised at folk wanting them but if they are good seed with a poor current team then makes sense.

I have that feeling we are getting wolves and I think I can already see the brave effort headlines when we narrowly lose out. Hope I’m way wrong as I would fancy us in early season versus mid tier English teams.

Yes. They’re nowhere near as good as the team that scudded the bheasts.

Very average. Watched a few of their games last season when I was waiting on them for a coupon (good few occasions) and they were very average

Don't know how many times I've seen people asking if we'll be home or away before the draw has taken place, I don't get it at all. Surely folk on here know enough about football to know you need to wait to see if you're out first or second to find that out.

Disclaimer, surely folk on here also know enough about football to know that the only scanario when you'll know that is if you finish 1st or 2nd in a group.

Don't know how many times I've seen people asking if we'll be home or away before the draw has taken place, I don't get it at all. Surely folk on here know enough about football to know you need to wait to see if you're out first or second to find that out.

Disclaimer, surely folk on here also know enough about football to know that the only scanario when you'll know that is if you finish 1st or 2nd in a group.

Okay mate seen posts saying after the next round (Luxembourg team) we’d be at home second because of our seeding, others saying first because of our seeding. Hence my obviously ‘stupid’ question.

Okay mate seen posts saying after the next round (Luxembourg team) we’d be at home second because of our seeding, others saying first because of our seeding. Hence my obviously ‘stupid’ question.
Don't worry sometimes I think mibbe I should just scroll by and maybe it's me that's the cűnt in the scanario :p

Next someone will be asking what a VPN is;)

Will Wolves take the Europa League seriously? Time and time again you see EPL clubs qualifying for the Europa only to put out a weakened side and get knocked out. They are more interested in just staying in the EPL for the money it brings in.

Champions league spot for the winners has the English sides taking it more seriously.

Want Wolves
Away teams get a good allocation of the full stand across from the tv cameras anyone know how much that is?

We'll get plenty of good games in the group stages. I want as easy a path into Europe as possible, so no Wolves please. People thinking we'll turn them over have no clue.

No easy games there. That said wolves are the hardest one but English clubs in the qualifiers haven't been as easy as they should be for them. Wolves have Leicester and man United after both of our games so there might be some focus on those and they still have a relatively small squad so while they're the hardest on there I wouldn't say it would be a guaranteed punt out of qualification. Legia or gent hopefully

No chance can I get time off work if I register for a ticket and can’t go does a point get added to the TC points.

Difficult to tell honestly. Some teams down there do take it seriously, many don’t like you say.

Like Burnley last year - scraped through against Aberdeen and Istanbul and got scudded in the playoff round and Sean Dyche is still telling folk at Christmas that those 6 games (which ended in late August) were the cause of them being shite for the first half of the season. Definitely a ‘look down your nose’ attitude to it by some.

The EPL does start the weekend after the first leg of QR3, Wolves have Leicester away and interestingly Man United at home after the second leg. Who knows if that would have an impact on team selection though.

Think Wolves have a far better team than Burnley did last year to be honest. Can see them going quite far in the competition if they take it serious enough.

Want Wolves
Away teams get a good allocation of the full stand across from the tv cameras anyone know how much that is?

Upto 3000 is the away area in the Steve Bull Stand however remember that due to the rules in place in England as well however they are use to hosting large away support at Molineux

UEFA 5% is 1585 of 31700 capacity

Last edited:
None of the seeded teams will want us, fancy us to give anyone a game at home would rather avoid Wolves, Gent or Legia would be ideal Legia aren’t the team they were drew 0-0 away to Europa and have went downhill the last couple of years. Gent are only in it because of a team got caught matchfixing or something like that.

Gent or Legia are really good draws. Stealing their seeding for an ‘easy’ 4th round draw and getting into the groups proper.

We’ve a 40% chance of a route we would have all given our right arm for.

Wolves would be very difficult. The other two are pretty tricky but mean a very tough draw in the next round.

Come on Gent or Legia!

Gotta laugh how some folk want to draw wolves.

Only city, liverpool, chelsea, spurs, arsenal and man u finished above them in the epl last season.

With out current squad we would 100% bottom half possibly even fighting relegation.

Legia for me they have been poor last couple seasons and we would be seeded for 4th round if we beat them

Seen a few folk on Twitter saying the draw is at 1130 UK time. Not true. Our part of the draw is due to start at 1pm UK time.

We're ball 9.

1 Wolverhampton Wanderers (ENG) / Crusaders (NIR)
2 Legia Warszawa (POL) / KuPS (FIN)
3 Gent (BEL) / Viitorul (ROU)
4 Midtjylland (DEN)
5 AZ Alkmaar (NED) / Häcken (SWE)

6 AEK Larnaca (CYP) / Levski Sofia (BUL)
7 Pyunik (ARM) / Jablonec (CZE)
8 Dunajská Streda (SVK) / Atromitos (GRE)
9 Rangers (SCO) / Progrès Niederkorn (LUX)
10 Mariupol (UKR)

Back