Dalbear

TV games:

Lyon v Everton 18:00 BT Sport 2

Apollon Limassol v Atalanta 18:00 BT Sport ESPN

AEK Athens v AC Milan 18:00 BT Sport Showcase / BT Sport 3

Arsenal v Crvena Zvezda [Red Star Belgrade] 20:05 BT Sport 2 / BT Sport 4K UHD

FC Cologne v BATE Borisov 20:05 BT Sport ESPN

Lazio v Nice 20:05 BT Sport 3.

Had a good night at the betting last night so a couple of wee coupons on tonight.
Low stakes thought, some teams care and some teams don’t.
Want all the best teams through in case they meet the scum later in the comp.

Arsenal and Lazio win double. Evens
Lyon looked good against Everton last time around so could be good for a win (-1)
Think AC Milan might not fair too well away from home.

Arsenal and Lazio win double. Evens
Lyon looked good against Everton last time around so could be good for a win (-1)
Think AC Milan might not fair too well away from home.
Might go for that myself but just the double for me.

It's half-time and there are not a lot of goals around. Only goal in the early TV games is an Ilicic penalty has given Atalanta the lead at Limassol.

Anyone know what happened to the Everton fullback? Just turned it on and sounds like he’s got a bad one.

WVerton down to ten, Schneiderlin being sent off for a clumsy foul.

Everton are nothing but hammer throwers. Wouldn’t look out of place in the SPFHell.

Lyon look a class above them.

Every time I have seen Everton this season, no matter what system they try to play or what different players they use, they just look totally disjointed.

Whoever comes in will need to sort them out ASAP and get the January signings bang on , otherwise they could be in trouble this season.

Lyon look a class above them.

Every time I have seen Everton this season, no matter what system they try to play or what different players they use, they just look totally disjointed.

Whoever comes in will need to sort them out ASAP and get the January signings bang on , otherwise they could be in trouble this season.
Sadly they will survive as there are just about 3 sides worse than them (somehow). They add nothing to the league.

Another poor ‘tackle’ from Everton, the Lyon player does not look pleased. Good job the game ended so he didn’t get back on.

My heart just sank there as I tuned into the Arsenal game on BT and heard that Welsh mentally challenged twat Harrison commentating.

Wenger screws my coupon again. Hope we don't get any of those duds on loan.
Wish I'd watched the other game as well.

I watched the Arsenal game but it was goao-less, so watching the Koln game would have been more entertaining.

The Arsenal match was absolutely pish. They were really toothless. Red Star should have won if they had taken one of the 2 or 3 good chances they created.

Back