Europa League - Disciplinary standings for Rangers players

Texas ranger

I believe the following are correct in regard to possible suspensions for the round of thirty two and hopefully later. It takes three yellows to get a one game suspension or a red card. Depending on the nature of the red card, additional games may be added.

Any cards received during the group stage through the quarter finals are wiped for the semi-final.

McGregor - 0
Foderingham - 0
Flanagan - 0
Tavernier - 1
Edmundson - 0
Helander - 2
Goldson - 1
Halliday - 0
Katic - 0
Pollster - 0
Barisic - 2
Jack - Suspended for home leg

Davis - 1
Ojo - 0
Kent - 0
Aribo - 0
Kamara - 2
Barker - 0
Jones - 0
Stewart - 0
Arfield - 0
Defoe - 0
Morelos - 2

Wonder if they will add Jones to the Europa squad?
Pesonally, I think they will. I can’t see the rules for this season but in previous seasons you can add three new players who weren’t named in the 25 player squad for the groups. Just have to stay at 25 players total.

I believe the following are correct in regard to possible suspensions for the round of thirty two and hopefully later. It takes three yellows to get a one game suspension or a red card. Depending on the nature of the red card, additional games may be added.

Any cards received during the group stage through the quarter finals are wiped for the semi-final.

McGregor - 0
Foderingham - 0
Flanagan - 0
Tavernier - 1
Edmundson - 0
Helander - 2
Goldson - 1
Halliday - 0
Katic - 0
Pollster - 0
Barisic - 2
Jack - Suspended for home leg

Davis - 1
Ojo - 0
Kent - 0
Aribo - 0
Kamara - 2
Barker - 0
Jones - 0
Stewart - 0
Arfield - 0
Defoe - 0
Morelos - 2

Good stats thanks . Can January signings be registered and play the ties so long as Not cup tied ? Would we have to swap out others to list them ?

Good stats thanks . Can January signings be registered and play the ties so long as Not cup tied ? Would we have to swap out others to list them ?
Yes. I believe three players, they could be January transfers, can be added before the deadline. The only issue that would prevent them could be if they were registered for another club in the Europa League. That may or may not be an issue. I’ll have to check this years regulations in that regard.

It looks like the cup tied was phased out this year so a player can play for two different EL teams in the same season.

So how is it fair that if you play 8 qualifying ties and some teams never played any yet yellows don’t get rescinded ?? or is it just yellows in the group stages That carry forward to knock out phase

Pesonally, I think they will. I can’t see the rules for this season but in previous seasons you can add three new players who weren’t named in the 25 player squad for the groups. Just have to stay at 25 players total.
I think our squad is capped at 22 because of the lack of home developed players. So we could add Jones in but another senior player would have to be pulled out

Back