Europa league draw

Last time in Manchester we managed to go independent to Wigan but had to get on one of the busses from there

This is as scientific as it is in-depth so please double check before doing anything.

Ajax - EasyJet flights every day between Edinburgh and Schipol.

Basel - Easyjet flight to Basel on the Thursday but would be cutting it fine. You can do Edinburgh to Zurich stopping in Paris as a route. Zurich is a few hours from Basel.

Benfica - Some direct flights from Edinburgh to Lisbon. Faro another option with regular flights on various operators.

Braga - Can't find anything decent. Best options would be fly to
Porto or Vigo but you need to make a stopover.

Espanyol - Regular direct flights from Manchester to Barcelona. Nothing direct from Scotland.

Ghent - Direct flights out from Edinburgh but can't see anything direct coming back. Eurostar an option for this.

Inter - Direct flights every day from Edinburgh to Milan. There are three airports in and around Milan.

Istanbul Basaksehir - Direct flights from Edinburgh to Istanbul on Turkish Airlines Wednesday to Saturday.

LASK Linz - Direct flights between Edinburgh and Vienna then 2 hour train to Linz.

Malmo - Looking like direct flight to Copenhagen from Edinburgh then a short train to Malmo.

Porto - Direct flight from Manchester a few days earlier, but nothing direct I can find on dates closer to the tie.

Salzburg - Direct flights to Munich then train to Salzburg.

Sevilla - Direct flights from Edinburgh to Seville available. Faro an option but 4 hours away so maybe just too far.

@sregnar

Why say that when it’s never happened before? There absolutely will be a public sale, thousands of tickets will be available.
Depending on the draw, tickets will be hard to come by. I get there is less on the euro cccs but if its a glamour tie i would imagine most season tickets holders will take up the option.

Just my opinion

Depending on the draw, tickets will be hard to come by. I get there is less on the euro cccs but if its a glamour tie i would imagine most season tickets holders will take up the option.

Just my opinion

Tickets have never been hard to come by if you buy in the opening days. Even when we played the likes of Man Utd and Barcelona, tickets were easy enough to come by.
For a variety of reasons, a lot of ST holders don’t go to additional matches. At a guess, I’d say 5-10,000 will go on sale.

Tickets have never been hard to come by if you buy in the opening days. Even when we played the likes of Man Utd and Barcelona, tickets were enough to come by.
For a variety of reasons, a lot of ST holders don’t go to additional matches. At a guess, I’d say 5-10,000 will go on sale.

Probably close to at least 10k IMO

Agreed mate said on another thread on friday i would take either espanyol or gent

inter milan if we must get a glamour tie
Espanyol likely battling for survival, Europa League may be worth sacrificing for them.
Inter will likely still be in a Scudetto chase and guaranteed CL next season anyway, again they may not be too fussed about this competition.

Agreed mate said on another thread on friday i would take either espanyol or gent

inter milan if we must get a glamour tie
I don't want a glamour tie yet, want us to get through. Braga would be my other choice. Can't wait for the draw

Back