9 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
16 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
30 April: Semi-finals, first leg

MAY
7 May: Semi-finals, second leg
27 May: Final – Gdansk Stadium

2008 had no impact on what they want to do to us
2003 and 2010 it was to Wigan

In 2003 independent ticket holders could travel to Manchester with tickets but in 2010 they had to travel to Wigan and broad buses to the game the same will apply if we draw them again
yeah i remember that mate. didnt think in 2003 it was like that though.

I'd split the potential opponents as follows:

Basaksehir, Espanyol, Gent or Malmo would be a 'favourable' draw in the context of the teams available and their current form/standing.

Basel, Braga or LASK would be a 'so-so' draw.

Ajax, Arsenal, Benfica, Inter, Man Utd, Salzburg or Sevilla would be a tough draw, against whom no one would be giving us a chance.
Just about right, except I'd say Basaksehir are far better than many might think, and if we can beat Porto I see no reason we can't beat Benfica.

For selfish reasons I would love to watch us play Ajax/Inter, but, Malmo or Gent would be the dream for progression.

Buzzing to be in this, some achievement when you sit back and consider it. I want Man Utd purely for a selfish perspective, won’t be able to travel abroad!

Arsenal will have a new manager settled in by the time of the fixtures. Very poor at the moment but who knows what they would be like by then. Totally unpredictable team at the best of times.

A new manager cannot fix the mess that they are in 2 months with 1 transfer window.

Just in case you are thinking of booking a holiday. Potential dates to avoid

FEBRUARY
20 February: Round of 32, first leg
27 February: Round of 32, second leg
28 February: Round of 16 draw, Nyon

MARCH
12 March: Round of 16, first leg
19 March: Round of 16, second leg
20 March: Quarter-final and semi-final draws, Nyon

APRIL
9 April: Quarter-finals, first leg
16 April: Quarter-finals, second leg
30 April: Semi-finals, first leg

MAY
7 May: Semi-finals, second leg
27 May: Final – Gdansk Stadium
Holiday in June, avoid the football, even got married in June

You think they'd give Rangers a representative on BT just now, they got one for Wolves, Man United and Hartson for the Tim's and Arsenal.

Right I'm about to hammer Skyscanner. How sure can I be of the order of the ties? It will be who's name comes out first, right?

What a cheer must’ve went up in the Hummel TC there when Alfie got mentioned pre-draw - that’ll get the wee mans spirits up.

In work with no signal and computer has video blocked, nightmare i want too see this live!!

Just about right, except I'd say Basaksehir are far better than many might think, and if we can beat Porto I see no reason we can't beat Benfica.

Absolutely mate. They should really be in the 'so-so' category.

I just can't wait to test ourselves against some more elite level sides. No matter who we get, we will give them a right good game and hopefully continue to surprise a few around the continent.

Back