Official Europa League Final 2022: How to watch Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers on BT Sport in the UK

SouthernGer

Administrator
Staff member

The game is free to air on BT Sport in the UK.

1. BT Sport app (mobile, tablet, smart TVs and consoles)​

Anyone in the UK can watch the Europa League final with the award-winning BT Sport app, available to download on mobiles, tablets, selected smart devices and games consoles*.

A link to the live stream will be available at the top of the homepage when our coverage gets underway at 6.30pm.

With the enhanced video player featuring an interactive timeline, watching on mobiles or tablets truly offers the most immersive viewing experience for the Europa League final.

BT Sport subscribers, meanwhile, can enjoy all the action in stunning 4K HDR** or watch the game with up to three friends on mobile devices thanks to our Watch Together feature.

The BT Sport app is available to download for free and offers far more than just live streaming, with a huge catalogue of premium video and brilliant editorial features.

*The BT Sport app will show the final for free on the following large-screen platforms/devices and games consoles: Samsung Smart TVs (2015 onwards), Apple TV 4K, Chromecast Ultra, Xbox One (X and S), Playstation 4 & 5, Fire TV, Android TV, NOW, Roku, Google Chromecast and Netgem.

**The Europa League final will be shown in 4K HDR. Anyone intending to watch in 4K HDR will need a BT Sport subscription and the BT Sport app on compatible mobiles and tablets, Samsung Smart TVs (2015 onwards), Xbox, PlayStation 4 Pro, Fire TV, Android TV, NOW, Roku or Google Chromecast. Apple TV users can watch in 4K or HDR, while a 4K stream will also be available on Netgem.

2. Online at btsport.com (laptop, mobile and tablet)​

The Europa League final will also be available on btsport.com for laptop viewers, again via the acclaimed enhanced video player.

All you have to do is open this live stream page at 6.30pm. Once you've checked out the latest form, line-ups and brilliant BT Sport preview content, you can hit 'Watch Live' to get straight to the heart of the action.

If you'd prefer to watch on your phone or tablet but don't want to download the BT Sport app, subscribers can watch all the action on btsport.com with our standard web mobile player right here.

3. On TV set-top boxes - BT, Sky, Virgin

Again, there are a number of ways to watch the Europa League final on TV set-top boxes.

- BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (Ultimate).

- On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

- On Virgin Media, the game will also be free to watch on VM set-top boxes on channels 531 (UHD) and 532 (HD).

4. Will Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers be shown on YouTube?

Yes. A live stream of the game will be available to all on BT Sport's YouTube channel

Yup. This bit didn’t quite copy and paste into the OP:

Will Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers be shown on YouTube?​

Yes. A live stream of the game will be available to all on BT Sport's YouTube channel.
Hi Valley Bluenose, do you know if BT Sports YouTube will be available to non UK audiences? ie NZ. Thanks mate

The game is also on live free at “Match TV”
which is a Russian outlet. Maybe you can download the “Match” app and put your vpn.
What would be the point of this?
Surely you just use a VPN if abroad and use bT app or Bt YouTube?

Can this be recorded on sky if you don't have a bt subscription? God willing we get the result we deserve, I want to be able to watch it when I get back.
No it cannot.
On sky q you need to open the YouTube app then progress to bt page.
The game is not available to watch on normal sky unless you subscribe to BT Sports

Cheers I ll have a look and see if its on my package.
If not I will get the kids to fix it.
I’ve had it for a couple of years now, it’s great, you get every champions league and Europa league and conference game live, and also replays, subscription isn’t to bad either

Hi Valley Bluenose, do you know if BT Sports YouTube will be available to non UK audiences? ie NZ. Thanks mate
In NZ it's on Spark Sport. There's a few watch parties if you join the kiwi true blues group on fb. Think I'll be in the Fox in Auckland.

No, BT will only allow the stream to be shown in UK as they only have rights for this country. However if you have a VPN you should be able to watch fine

Can this be recorded on sky if you don't have a bt subscription? God willing we get the result we deserve, I want to be able to watch it when I get back.
When we win it tomorrow night Thursday they be selling the game on DVDs well I hope they will I know it not be at soon but a buy it when it does come out.

The game is free to air on BT Sport, btsport.com

Anyone in the UK can watch the Europa League final with the award-winning BT Sport app, available to download on mobiles, tablets, selected smart devices and games consoles*.

A link to the live stream will be available at the top of the homepage when our coverage gets underway at 6.30pm.

With the enhanced video player featuring an interactive timeline, watching on mobiles or tablets truly offers the most immersive viewing experience for the Europa League final.

BT Sport subscribers, meanwhile, can enjoy all the action in stunning 4K HDR** or watch the game with up to three friends on mobile devices thanks to our Watch Together feature.

The BT Sport app is available to download for free and offers far more than just live streaming, with a huge catalogue of premium video and brilliant editorial features.

*The BT Sport app will show the final for free on the following large-screen platforms/devices and games consoles: Samsung Smart TVs (2015 onwards), Apple TV 4K, Chromecast Ultra, Xbox One (X and S), Playstation 4 & 5, Fire TV, Android TV, NOW, Roku, Google Chromecast and Netgem.

**The Europa League final will be shown in 4K HDR. Anyone intending to watch in 4K HDR will need a BT Sport subscription and the BT Sport app on compatible mobiles and tablets, Samsung Smart TVs (2015 onwards), Xbox, PlayStation 4 Pro, Fire TV, Android TV, NOW, Roku or Google Chromecast. Apple TV users can watch in 4K or HDR, while a 4K stream will also be available on Netgem.

The Europa League final will also be available on btsport.com for laptop viewers, again via the acclaimed enhanced video player.

All you have to do is open this live stream page at 6.30pm. Once you've checked out the latest form, line-ups and brilliant BT Sport preview content, you can hit 'Watch Live' to get straight to the heart of the action.

If you'd prefer to watch on your phone or tablet but don't want to download the BT Sport app, subscribers can watch all the action on btsport.com with our standard web mobile player right here.

Again, there are a number of ways to watch the Europa League final on TV set-top boxes.

BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (Ultimate). On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

The action will also be free to watch on Virgin Media set-top boxes on channel 532 (HD).

Yes. A live stream of the game will be available to all on BT Sport's YouTube channel
Great work, channel 532 set for record!

It’s not clear to me from the BT Sport website whether the YouTube stream will be UK only. Anyone know what the situation has been in previous years?

It’s not clear to me from the BT Sport website whether the YouTube stream will be UK only. Anyone know what the situation has been in previous years?
It will be, they don't have the rights to broadcast it outside of the UK, that will apply online too.

Can't even get to some of the after match videos from Leipzig, the game won't be either. (here in Canada btw...)

I was actually wondering this too. I have a BT account but it’s through my laptop and smart tv only so can’t record it on my sky box, but I’d love to see all the pre and post match stuff too

I don't have a BT sports subscription, so am I getting this right?

I wont be able to watch BT sport through my sky Q box but i will be able to watch it through my YouTube app on the Sky box?

I don't have a BT sports subscription, so am I getting this right?

I wont be able to watch BT sport through my sky Q box but i will be able to watch it through my YouTube app on the Sky box?
Correct, but it will be a few seconds behind everything so disable notifications on your phone.

Based on previous years, BT Sport have shown the final on You tube in 4k UHD via their Ultimate channel.

Also to be clear, they cannot show the match outside the UK on You Tube as they do not own the rights, however, if you were to use a VPN and set to the UK, it's possible, but not guaranteed it will work.

BT TV customers can tune in on channel 430 (HD) or 433 (Ultimate). On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD), while non-customers can add BT Sport to their TV subscription.

The action will also be free to watch on Virgin Media set-top boxes on channel 532 (HD).

Not got 532 on my Virgin box, does it just appear on the day of the game?

I’d recommend anyone who’s watching on YouTube to turn off notifications from the Rangers app while the match is being played.
Same goes for sofascore or any of those others. I watch live on RTV and even they are behind on regular match days.

So Sky channel 413 is showing the game free to non BT Sport subscribers? Asking for my dad, I haven’t got Sky to check.

The official release from BT states that.

“On Sky, customers should go to channel 413 (HD),”

Admin edit - 532 doesn’t seem to exist just now but Channel 531 is scheduled to show the game.

Admin edit - 532 doesn’t seem to exist just now but Channel 531 is scheduled to show the game.

Also any Gers fans in South West London looking to watch the game, our pub The King's Arms near Putney Bridge is showing it. Would love to have you in!

Most probably won't watch it but remember RangersTV have a show from Sevilla starting at 1845hrs tonight as well. Probably suit our overseas posters who can't get BTSport.

Hope that’s true, I was under the impression that it’s wasn’t available on BT sport on sky if you never had a BT sport subscription
Its a wee bit ambiguous I think. It says its available to 'customers' - ie subscribers - on that channel. I'm thinking they mean BT customers/subscribers rather than Sky customers/subscribers.

Back