Europa League Final in NYC - Smithfield

New York Bear

Since we have bounced around a few different venues recently, there may be some confusion about where to watch the game. If you know anyone visiting NYC this week, please let them know we are watching the game at Smithfield Hall on 25th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues). We have some good memories of Smithfield, including both legs against Dortmund.

Since we have bounced around a few different venues recently, there may be some confusion about where to watch the game. If you know anyone visiting NYC this week, please let them know we are watching the game at Smithfield Hall on 25th Street (between 6th and 7th Avenues). We have some good memories of Smithfield, including both legs against Dortmund.

Worth flying over imo!

Thank you very much for the information. I was thinking about heading into the city to watch the game but wasn't sure where to go. Originally was going to the Scott's Club in Kearny NJ but those plans fell through.

Best of luck lads. Wish I could be there. Many happy memories of The Blue Room and the American Bar!

Loved watching the home Braga match with you boys at Smithfield. Great set up. Enjoy the day lads!
Thanks for joining us OT. The Braga games were at The Long Acre (sister pub to Smithfield) :))

One advantage of being at Smithfield: there won't be any need for dangerous journeys down the long stair case after being overserved. B-D

Fine by most, but just know we have one very ardent Devil's fan who will probably swear at you. :))

What's the backstory? Have you recently adopted Rangers FC due to the name?

I have been a Rangers FC fan since I discovered Claudio Reyna playing for them. I am a MLS fan but my 2 Euro teams are Rangers and Newcastle. I have been a casual fan to be honest. But this year the SPL has been on CBS Sports and I have been actually able to watch games which rekindled my fandom. Also my mother's close friend is Scottish and always used to bring me back Rangers and St. Mirren gifts when I was younger.

Had to take my father to a last second Dr's appointment. Definitely not going to be able to make it to the city unfortunately. Have a great time!

Back