Europa League Final Ticket Help

Capo

I’ve just bought a ticket for the game through UEFA - I used the ‘sign in with Apple ID’ option and it autofilled my details.

However, my ticketing email is now showing as some weird address ‘@privaterelay.appleid.com’ and it won’t let me change it.

Because of this (I assume) I have also had no confirmation email but I have a screenshot of my order number and proof of purchase.

Anybody know how to fix this or get in contact with the ticketing department?

I’ve just bought a ticket for the game through UEFA - I used the ‘sign in with Apple ID’ option and it autofilled my details.

However, my ticketing email is now showing as some weird address ‘@privaterelay.appleid.com’ and it won’t let me change it.

Because of this (I assume) I have also had no confirmation email but I have a screenshot of my order number and proof of purchase.

Anybody know how to fix this or get in contact with the ticketing department

If any email was to sent to the Apple ID address you listed above, it should be redirected to your normal email anyway. Both linked in some way im sure.

If any email was to sent to the Apple ID address you listed above, it should be redirected to your normal email anyway. Both linked in some way im sure.
That’s what I thought mate - but for some reason I haven’t received any confirmation which concerns me.

Also not sure whether I use my actual email or the appleid one when accessing the app to get my mobile ticket?

Having the same issue mate

I’m having issues

Registered my account.

Now when I go to buy it states my account is already in use and asks me to associate with my account

Won’t take the password and when I try to buy it, it states I need to tick the boxes for UEFA to share my details etc

Infuriating

I know the exact problem you mean OP, Apple creates weird unique emails when you sign up that way. I'm sure there's a way of accessing it - keep googling for an answer or someone on here might know, but 100% there's a way of changing the email.

UEFA Ticketing Customer Service (UEFA Europa League Final)
May 4, 2022, 23:27 GMT+3
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email.

Your order number ####### is confirmed and your tickets are secured. You should have received an email confirmation, but your invoice also serves as an order confirmation.

It seems that you signed in with Apple ID when you created your account and chose to hide your email address from us. As a result, Apple created the below auto-generated email, which is associated to your UEFA Ticketing account:

##########privaterelay.appleid.com

Apple is supposed to transfer all emails to the email address linked to your Apple account (which is unknown to us). In some cases, it may happen that you receive the notifications with a slight delay. Please make sure that you also check your junk/spam folder(s).

IMPORTANT: when you login into the Ticket Portal to check the details of the purchased ticket(s), you need to use the above-mentioned auto-generated Apple ID email address.

If you would like to make sure you receive all correspondence in the future and to avoid login issues with our portal and mobile app, we suggest to update the private relay email address to a regular one. If you agree with this suggestion, we would need a copy of an identification document. Please also confirm which email address you would like to use for your UEFA Ticketing account.

We recommend you to send the requested document in a secure way. Attached you can find an example on how to send documents safely.

Best regards,
UEFA Ticketing Customer Service

Watch OUT, there are Hackers ABOUT.

Yeah mate, nothing there.

As I said, I have an order number and the money is pending out my account so I assume everything is okay.
Just got a confirmation email two minutes ago that was over a two hour wait.

Yeah mate, nothing there.

As I said, I have an order number and the money is pending out my account so I assume everything is okay.
I booked my ticket as soon as my email came and I only got the confirmation email 20 minutes ago.

I have the exact same problem mate , I’ve kept screenshots of my invoice , I have no idea about that email address and where it came from , I’m terrified I’ve been hacked , Help

when clicking on the link in the email from Rangers I am getting an error, anyone else having issues and how did you get around it????

when clicking on the link in the email from Rangers I am getting an error, anyone else having issues and how did you get around it????
Click on your access code in the email rather than the UEFA link.

That should take you straight in past the restricted access page.

I’m having issues

Registered my account.

Now when I go to buy it states my account is already in use and asks me to associate with my account

Won’t take the password and when I try to buy it, it states I need to tick the boxes for UEFA to share my details etc

Infuriating

That’s what happened to me, mate. I had to create an account with a different email address.

Off subject but relevant- I registered for travel and tickets through CTM for both me and wife in one go. They didn’t request payment details during registration process

The registration confirmation for me states as lead passenger
Amount outstanding - £719
Payment status- pending

The registration confirmation for wife states
Amount outstanding- £0
Payment status - Charge to another

Does this mean if we are both successful they will take payment for both of us from me as lead passenger. And contact me for full payment for the 2 of us

My first time going with CTM and don’t know the procedure

I have the exact same problem mate , I’ve kept screenshots of my invoice , I have no idea about that email address and where it came from , I’m terrified I’ve been hacked , Help
I was exactly the same mate. managed to pay for my tickets using my apple log in details when accessing the UEFA ticket portal. Can’t get confirmation emails though as its sending them to the apple generated email but apple is not forwarding them on, Apple is bouncing it for some reason.

I contacted UEFA via email and requested they change my ticket portal log on to my normal email. I sent them a copy of my passport as requested and they are going to change my ticketing email log on from this apple generic mail to my normal email.

I was exactly the same mate. managed to pay for my tickets using my apple log in details when accessing the UEFA ticket portal. Can’t get confirmation emails though as its sending them to the apple generated email but apple is not forwarding them on, Apple is bouncing it for some reason.

I contacted UEFA via email and requested they change my ticket portal log on to my normal email. I sent them a copy of my passport as requested and they are going to change my ticketing email log on from this apple generic mail to my normal email.
So you must have got a quick reply from them mate ? I’ve sent them an email with attachments showing my invoice / payment ect, At least there doing something about it

So you must have got a quick reply from them mate ? I’ve sent them an email with attachments showing my invoice / payment ect, At least there doing something about it
Yes they replied back a couple of times today, not sure if they shutdown over the weekend though. Im not concerned about the confirmation email, i can still access my ticket portal account via my apple log on and see the invoice etc…. just not sure if they will send the ticket QR codes to the same apple generic email address and i wont get it.

Yes they replied back a couple of times today, not sure if they shutdown over the weekend though. Im not concerned about the confirmation email, i can still access my ticket portal account via my apple log on and see the invoice etc…. just not sure if they will send the ticket QR codes to the same apple generic email address and i wont get it.

What was the email you used to contact them?

It will just go to your normal inbox. I was the same when I applied and received the unsuccessful email into my normal inbox.

Ideal mate will do the same now

Back