Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

A friend got a stubhub ticket but there's a problem. Seller says he can't transfer the single ticket to his app due to terms and conditions preventing him from leaving his app completely empty. Is this a real problem. Anyone else had that difficulty? Seller is offering to allow my friend to login to the sellers app and stay logged in till match entry. Is that the best/only way round this, thanks.

A friend got a stubhub ticket but there's a problem. Seller says he can't transfer the single ticket to his app due to terms and conditions preventing him from leaving his app completely empty. Is this a real problem. Anyone else had that difficulty? Seller is offering to allow my friend to login to the sellers app and stay logged in till match entry. Is that the best/only way round this, thanks.
I think you will need to log in with his email, he will then get sent a code that he needs to give you to log into the app.

Don’t think that’s right, I transferred 3 to pals leaving none in my app.

People who got tickets from the clubs themselves are like this.

I've seen this problem reported from folk who got tickets via Rangers. So I assume the Sellers ticket is from one of the clubs rather than UEFA. UEFA tickets seem transferable right down to the last one.

What has been suggested will work. Only thing I'd worry about is the Seller going into his UEFA Tickets account and, for example, changing the password. As always with these sites, its a minefield.

Seller is talking nonsense or punting a Rangers or Frankfurt official ticket.

They are the only ones that cant be transferred

If its UEFA ballot get the log in and transfer the ticket

Anyone know how to change your email address If someone has used their Apple ID to sign in to buy ticket ? Or do they sign into the app with the Apple ID

Seller is talking nonsense or punting a Rangers or Frankfurt official ticket.

They are the only ones that cant be transferred

If its UEFA ballot get the log in and transfer the ticket
thanks folk for clarifying, it'll be a Rangers ticket, he paid a grand, shakes head.

Fancy messaging your order number as I’ve been allocated seats in S45 but would prefer to be round the other side (if it allows me)
Yeah that’ll be a no mate, even tho it’s neutral I’m only a couple of sections from Rangers end ;)

Fancy messaging your order number as I’ve been allocated seats in S45 but would prefer to be round the other side (if it allows me)
If you have been allocated you wont be able to change the tickets by linking tickets.

The ones on the UEFA sale are filling gaps and it was only before you got allocated a section you had a chance for it to move you

You need to really zoom in on the map. It’s just the little dot of the seat in your section that is filled in showing your seats.
Thanks AW. Not sure even where to look on the map. All I know from my Order History is that we've got 2 x Category 2 tickets, which, apparently, are in the the neutral section and towards either of the two corners?

Back