Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Secured a ticket for section F11, need 1 for my boy, He will have my ticket if I can get someone to take him so if you F11 and fancy taking my boy in or you have a Rangers end and fancy swapping so some of my mates can take him in drop me a PM

Those saying they have been offered I’d secured tickets, I’d this through the secondary market?

I know its been posted before but has anyone got the stadium plan pic showing which bits of the stadium is our and which is theirs. Cheers

Anyone still waiting on tickets appearing in app? Rangers offered tickets Wednesday night and still no tickets in app. Will go in tomorrow morning if still the same.

Anyone still waiting on tickets appearing in app? Rangers offered tickets Wednesday night and still no tickets in app. Will go in tomorrow morning if still the same.
Got mine in the early hours of this morning. Seems like they’ve been filtering through very slowly since Wednesday.

Cheers starting to get a but nervous as you can expect
Oh mate, I was a f***ing nightmare from Thursday morning until this morning. They were actually waiting for me when I landed in Madrid off a 9 hour flight. I spent most of the flight catastrophising about them not arriving :))

Anyone set up the uefa app on two phones? Have a spare with me just in case i do something stupid with my main phone. If i can set it up in advance great, if not its going to be hell if the main phone isnt available :D

I'm in there too - row 11. There's 30 or 40 on the neutral section thread in there, many with a few tickets too.
Thanks. I somehow missed the neutral section thread. Wouldn’t surprise me if we will dominate the neutral sections in numbers. I hope so anyway.

Be curious to see how many Gers fans actually get inside the stadium from a 9,500 official allocation. Judging by this thread I’d say more like double that!

Anyone set up the uefa app on two phones? Have a spare with me just in case i do something stupid with my main phone. If i can set it up in advance great, if not its going to be hell if the main phone isnt available :D
Can’t be logged in on two different phones at the same time, need to log out of the main one to log in on the other.

Log into the other phone, it asks for your code and you get that from your email.

Job done.

If you are that worried about losing your phone make sure you dont have a daft pin number

Is it acceptable to go stand elsewhere like any other Euro away or will this be strictly stay in your allocated seats?

I would think the former, meaning the Frankfurt fans in the neutral area will congregate together and likewise the Rangers fans. Would make sense.

Does anyone know how much freedom there will be to move around the Rangers end? My mate and his boy have tickets in separate tiers of the stadium but close to each other.

Log into the other phone, it asks for your code and you get that from your email.

Job done.

If you are that worried about losing your phone make sure you dont have a daft pin number
No worries about people getting into the phone as such. Its the access to the email that is the issue. Password in a password manager and the password manager and email account both use two factor authentication. Will just set up the email account and hope I dont need it!

No worries about people getting into the phone as such. Its the access to the email that is the issue. Password in a password manager and the password manager and email account both use two factor authentication. Will just set up the email account and hope I dont need it!
If you lose the phone and they can access it then they just need to go into the UEFA app and transfer the ticket

Main thing if you have a ticket is to secure your phone

Is it acceptable to go stand elsewhere like any other Euro away or will this be strictly stay in your allocated seats?

I would think the former, meaning the Frankfurt fans in the neutral area will congregate together and likewise the Rangers fans. Would make sense.
In neutral areas its going to be mixed.

It might work but less likely.

In the Rangers official end you will 100% have folk saying "You are in my seat" happened in Manchester and will happen here. A fair number of folk in the Rangers end likely dont go to Euro aways

I got 1 extra sourced, paid face value and sold it for face value.

Anything else and it's wrong on so many levels. Same for raffles, bonus balls and competitions.
Cheers mate. I usually give tickets away or face value but seen some numbers that are mental.

My brother phoned me this morning on the way to Edinburgh airport to say, he and a few in a group chat had heard about another ballot of tickets today?

Anyone heard of this? I'm sure its a lot of dung & told him so.

I told him that may well have been the 1500 that were sent back from the Spanish FA and were then balloted last Friday.

Logged in on my account and has and keep refreshing, regardless.

Optimistic Loyal!

My brother phoned me this morning on the way to Edinburgh airport to say, he and a few in a group chat had heard about another ballot of tickets today?

Anyone heard of this? I'm sure its a lot of dung & told him so.

I told him that may well have been the 1500 that were sent back from the Spanish FA and were then balloted last Friday.

Logged in on my account and has and keep refreshing, regardless.

Optimistic Loyal!
Heard the exact same yesterday and today from different sources. Hopefully it's true

Many apologies if this has been asked before. When you open the uefa app and see your ticket, there is a transfer button. Is the transfer button only if you want to give the ticket to someone else?

Does anyone know if you need to take your passport with you? People keep asking, and I’m sure you don’t but would like some confirmation!

Many apologies if this has been asked before. When you open the uefa app and see your ticket, there is a transfer button. Is the transfer button only if you want to give the ticket to someone else?
Yes. The keep button is what you press to keep it on your own phone.

The transfer button will still show though even after pressing keep.

Are people taking their passports with them to the game or just driving licence? Rangers advice is to take it but I'm not aware of it being a UEFA stipulation?

Back