Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

So how can someone get the ticket if they were getting it from a mate that's a mygers member?

Not me I might add. Lol
Could they not just download the app and use the mygers members email address when logging in?

Reactions: M@x
N40.

Says ticket is non transferable, surely not.
As I’m hoping to get tickets from a tout website for my son and transfer mine to my mate so my and the wee man will be together.

N40.

Says ticket is non transferable, surely not.
As I’m hoping to get tickets from a tout website for my son and transfer mine to my mate so my and the wee man will be together.
It says 1 ticket must be kept for yourself. So the way I'm reading it if you buy additional tickets you should be able to keep a different one for yourself and then transfer the official one to your mate.

Anyone on here got their order number in cat 3 to be seated with ? Got the fear am gonna be in the frankfurt end :)) pm if possible

Apologies if this has been posted - but does anyone have a map of the seating plan? Got Cat 2 tickets from UEFA, just wondering roughly where we will be

Anyone got their ticket already from 1st uefa ballot in category 4? I see it’s either end behind the goals. No doubt I’ll end up in the Frankfurt side.

Allocation official 9-10k of course, but how many do you think we'll have in the stadium?

Can honestly see about 20k.
Would be surprised if it was under 20k to be honest. Based on number of fans travelling compared to Frankfurt, I reckon we have majority outside their 10K.

Anyone got their ticket already from 1st uefa ballot in category 4? I see it’s either end behind the goals. No doubt I’ll end up in the Frankfurt side.
I’m cat 4 N42 just got it about 1/2 hour ago. As long as the stadium is not like Hampden I should be ok.

Will this be the usual affair of standing with mates or will the euro virgins be behaving like they’ve sand in their fanny over someone standing in their spot.

Asking for a friend.
Will be a lot of the "my seat" brigade but I'll be standing together with my brother, old man and pal like all euro aways.

Looks like our area are all Cat 3 comps which sold out in gold so should mainly be euro regulars anyway and should know the score.

Will be a lot of the "my seat" brigade but I'll be standing together with my brother, old man and pal like all euro aways.

Looks like our area are all Cat 3 comps which sold out in gold so should mainly be euro regulars anyway and should know the score.
To be fair.

At 10000 tickets varying between 0 and 100 euros. With a few thousand corporate plus Rangers staff and players families in the stand. With the Spanish Police in attendance.

Why wouldnt you stand where you were meant to ?

Unless everyone owes your family a day out as opposed to all Rangers fans being treated respectfully as we are all there for the same thing.

Back