Europa League Final Tickets * NO TRADING *

Just transferred 1 ticket to my son and was not a problem at all the other is in my app kept for myself which cannot be transferred if this needs to be done just give whoever your log in Details for the app and they will have the ticket.
Also your ticket not activated till you get to the stadium by a steward first then you scan at the Turnstile for entry

Got a cat 1 today. Then realised their no doing fast track passports anymore. So the couch for me. Should it be easy enough to transfer it to a mate?

When I applied for the original ballot, I had to put in passport numbers of who was going. Got 2 tickets today but it didn’t ask for passport numbers. Everyone else who got tickets today the same?
UEFA ballot tickets on the app make no mention of the name nor passport of the guest applicants.

The lead bookers details are obviously needed for the app login, after that tickets can go anywhere.

So how can someone get the ticket if they were getting it from a mate that's a mygers member?

Not me I might add. Lol
I’m giving my cousin my details to use mine. It was for me but the passport situation has fucked my plans

I was utterly traumatized by two hours on that website at lunch refreshing and clicking. Had 4 tickers in my basket about 5 times and it kept on throwing me out.

Managed to get two late in the day at a grand each. It's a no brainer really. I would have been kicking myself forever had I not taken them.

I was utterly traumatized by two hours on that website at lunch refreshing and clicking. Had 4 tickers in my basket about 5 times and it kept on throwing me out.

Managed to get two late in the day at a grand each. It's a no brainer really. I would have been kicking myself forever had I not taken them.
What site did you buy through mate? A grand is cheap for most ticket websites

What site did you buy through mate? A grand is cheap for most ticket websites
It was through a client at work. He has bought them for that and was just looking for his money back. £1000 was the figure I could reconcile in my head. I paid £500 for Manchester (which I then resold as I got one at face value).

The ridiculous fees on the ticket resale sites put me off

It's simple enough to do mate, just get the persons email address for log in.

You missing out then mate?
Aye, I’m missing out mate. Had everything booked and totally forgot my passport expired July. Flights were only 130 as we booked about quarter finals so no big loss. My cousin just lands lucky and gains my free ticket from MyGers. Gutted but as long as we win.

Have a good one yourself!

Aye, I’m missing out mate. Had everything booked and totally forgot my passport expired July. Flights were only 130 as we booked about quarter finals so no big loss. My cousin just lands lucky and gains my free ticket from MyGers. Gutted but as long as we win.

Have a good one yourself!
Oooft, Sore one bud.

I assume you are near the Frankfurt end then?

No offence mate, but why would anyone take the risk? They could send you their confirmation number and its then 50/50 if they seat you together near the Rangers end, or where you are already.
I’m not sure where I am yet mate, just got the tickets through UEFA this afternoon and don’t know the seat details….but it gives me the option of linking to order numbers which may provide better chance of being located next to fellow bears

Where did u get them for a grand mate?

A wee video of the stadium.

I’m going to bake at the top of that stand. Might need to take a hat with me :D

See if you applied for a certain category in the UEFA ballot, is it totally random as to what end you’ll be in? Or is there anything taken into account like home address nation etc? Is it just pot luck?

You install the UEFA ticket app. You setup on there with your details.

You tell the person your email for the app. They send from their app to your email.
Mate can the ticket be sent from one UEFA account to another even if it’s the only ticket the sender has? Ie if you wanted to buy from someone who only received one in the ballot

Just secured the last two tickets for our group tonight after a day of hammering away on a chat with a local in Seville. Could've been dodgy but took my chances and have the tickets in my app.

N44 loyal - absolutely buzzing!!

UEFA ballot tickets on the app make no mention of the name nor passport of the guest applicants.

The lead bookers details are obviously needed for the app login, after that tickets can go anywhere.
Good point mate. So this would suggest you can scan in with any ticket or log in details then?

A steward surely can't distinguish between a guest and lead booker. I'm going to use my sister's and her mine so I'll be in with my son. Looking like it should be fine.

Just secured the last two tickets for our group tonight after a day of hammering away on a chat with a local in Seville. Could've been dodgy but took my chances and have the tickets in my app.

N44 loyal - absolutely buzzing!!
How much if you don’t mind me asking? :p

Ive got the same in the release today but no idea what section yet, cant see anywhere in the stadium that might be restricted view
Cat 2 restricted view is the 4 corners area of the stadium.

Restricted view is up the back of the lower tier under the lip of the upper tier above. Doesnt look too bad maybe at corners in the oppistie corner if everyones standing...

Hoping uefa go by address as i put my address in NI and they labelled it Scotland, so hopefully either side of our official ticketing.

Ive got the same in the release today but no idea what section yet, cant see anywhere in the stadium that might be restricted view
Cat 2 restricted view is the 4 corners area of the stadium.

Restricted view is up the back of the lower tier under the lip of the upper tier above. Doesnt look too bad maybe at corners in the oppistie corner if everyones standing...

Hoping uefa go by address as i put my address in NI and they labelled it Scotland, so hopefully either side of our official ticketing.

Back