Europa league fixture dates

Papasmurf

Official Ticketer
Can anyone tell me the dates for the group stage fixtures?

Trying to arrange work stuff and don’t want clashes where possible should we get there.

Could easily find it on their site. But probably just being blind.

These are the games we have after the European games:

St Mirren Away
Celtic Home
St Johnstone Away
Hamilton Home
Motherwell Home
Livingston Away
League Cup Semi (Hopefully)
Motherwell Away

We won 7 and drew 2 after 11 European games last season.
So far we've won 3 of 3.

Cheers guys.

A couple more questions.

The Aberdeen and st Johnstone games are currently scheduled for a Saturday with new euro game before them. Are they likely to remain?

Also, should we beat livingston in the quarters, any ideas when the semi will be?

Can make most of them except the 7th November will make it if it’s at home but not if it’s away.

Cheers guys.

A couple more questions.

The Aberdeen and st Johnstone games are currently scheduled for a Saturday with new euro game before them. Are they likely to remain?

Also, should we beat livingston in the quarters, any ideas when the semi will be?

LC Semi-final 2nd or 3rd November - St Johnstone Home
LC Final - 8th December - Ross County Home

Aberdeen Home 28th September ? - stays the Saturday 3pm

St Johnstone Away 22nd September? - Do you means Livingston Home 14th September stays the Saturday 3pm

I work offshore and I’m home for matchdays 1,3 and 5 but away for 2,4 and 6.

Could work out perfect for me or terrible

Exact same for me and a mate, just looked at the dates wee while ago and came up with same scenario, hope to fek the dates suit us. Miss next weeks game also and the tims game :mad:

WATP

These are the games we have after the European games:

St Mirren Away
Celtic Home
St Johnstone Away
Hamilton Home
Motherwell Home
Livingston Away
League Cup Semi (Hopefully)
Motherwell Away

We won 7 and drew 2 after 11 European games last season.
So far we've won 3 of 3.

Can't argue with that. I'm too lazy tonight to see what the tims fixtures would be but they'd struggle to be as friendly as ours

LC Semi-final 2nd or 3rd November - St Johnstone Home
LC Final - 8th December - Ross County Home

Aberdeen Home 28th September ? - stays the Saturday 3pm

St Johnstone Away 22nd September? - Do you means Livingston Home 14th September stays the Saturday 3pm
Cheers al!

Exact same for me and a mate, just looked at the dates wee while ago and came up with same scenario, hope to fek the dates suit us. Miss next weeks game also and the tims game :mad:

WATP
I’m missing Legia and the derby aswell mate.

Hate watching derbies offshore with a cup of tea instead of a few pints :D

Can't argue with that. I'm too lazy tonight to see what the tims fixtures would be but they'd struggle to be as friendly as ours
Definitely worse for them I think. They have us, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all away in the next 10 league games. Those top 4 European fixtures will all be in that period.

I haven't checked in detail but their post-EL fixtures should be harder.

If we qualify, I hope we are away on the 19th Sept. Off to Ayr races that day and it will be an alcohol fueled rush to get back to Ibrox for KO:eek:

Am I reading it wrong

Match day 5 - 28th nov
So if we get to the groups then Hearts home on the 30th will move to the 1st dec?

Am I reading it wrong

Match day 5 - 28th nov
So if we get to the groups then Hearts home on the 30th will move to the 1st dec?

Yes

Matchday one: 19 September - St Johnstone Away 22nd Sept - already confirmed
Matchday two: 3 October - Hamilton Home 6th Oct
Matchday three: 24 October - Motherwell Home 27th Oct
Matchday four: 7 November - Livingston Away 10th Nov
Matchday five: 28 November - Hearts Home 1st Dec
Matchday six: 12 December - Motherwell Away 15th Dec

That’ll be totally down to UEFA’s draw. Hopefully matchday 1 is at home this year, give more time for travel arrangements for the first away day.
I'm the opposite, I'm out the country on 7th November so hoping for an away game like last year.

Nightmare mate, I actually sold my season ticket for the year last season because I was missing so many games
I have a couple of guys who take mine regular otherwise it gets offered on here.
I haven't been stuck with a ticket since the beginning of last season.
Obviously not sure where you're based, but I leave mine with my mate in Glasgow so it's always good to go if I don't make it but also there when I can.

I'm missing the two games next week, travelling up to Aberdeen on thursday.

I have a couple of guys who take mine regular otherwise it gets offered on here.
I haven't been stuck with a ticket since the beginning of last season.
Obviously not sure where you're based, but I leave mine with my mate in Glasgow so it's always good to go if I don't make it but also there when I can.

I'm missing the two games next week, travelling up to Aberdeen on thursday.
I just leave with my RSC now, my rota is pretty decent this season though, gutted to miss the derby on the 1st because I think we will destroy them.

Do UK teams always get the 8pm kick off for home games? I think we did last year but the 5.55pm ones would be a bit of a problem for people getting to Ibrox

Matchday one: 19 September
Matchday two: 3 October
Matchday three: 24 October
Matchday four: 7 November
Matchday five: 28 November
Matchday six: 12 December

I go on holiday to Florida on Matchday 2, i have RTV whats the signal like on Virgin planes for catching the match as likely to be still in the air?

Definitely worse for them I think. They have us, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts all away in the next 10 league games. Those top 4 European fixtures will all be in that period.

I haven't checked in detail but their post-EL fixtures should be harder.

Matchday one: 19 September - Killie (H)
Matchday two: 3 October - Livingston (A)
Matchday three: 24 October - Aberdeen (A)
Matchday four: 7 November - Motherwell (H)
Matchday five: 28 November - Ross County (A)
Matchday six: 12 December - Hibs (H)

Two away games up North and one on a plastic pitch. Home games vs Killie, Motherwell and Hibs who can all be frustrating.

Should we both get through I definitely think we've the better set of games.

Back