Europa League Opponents Tracking Thread

Braga are leading 1-0 at home to Gil Vicente, about 15 minutes gone. Don't know if it's on TV.

I have put every europa league opponent in my flashscores and since ive put Braga in they have won every game!
Glad to see their purple patch is over and wr will make sure of that.

Braga have just kicked off at home to Vitoria de Setubal. A game you'd expect them to win. Not on TV as far as I know.

Vetubal scored just b4 halftime but VAR ruled out out for an extremely marginal offside but once again it was a ball over the top of there defence , guy ran thro from halfway line and put it away, similar to the way Morelos never on wed. Looks like this our best way of scoring on wed, but then again if our defence plays like today we might need a few to go through!!

2-1 two minutes to go braga caught out playing high line again and this time not called offside.

3-1 crazy third goal last minute corner for vetubal keeper came up Braga cleared it and the player ran the full length of the park and walked into the keeper less net !

3-1 to Braga was the final score. Not sure how much it tells us given the circumstances but we can be sure it's not going to be easy on Wednesday.

Assuming the OP has had a banning given his sudden disappearance from this thread and the goals and assists thread.

Leverkusen away to RBL at 14:30 today.

Back