PORTO (5th) v Vitoria de Guimaraes (16th) - 6:30pm

Luzern (9th) v YOUNG BOYS (1st) - 3pm

Willem II (1st) v FEYENOORD (13th) - 3:45pm

Last edited:
All 3 playing tomorrow.

Porto at home to Guimaraes
Feyenoord away to Willem II
Young Boys away to Luzern

Going to do a treble each weekend on the 3 teams and see how it goes.
Will be mostly shit odds I imagine, but gives a little added interest.

FT Luzern 2-2 YOUNG BOYS

YB come from behind to lead 2-1 before being pegged back to drop 2 points and slip to second behind Basel.

Had one of these last year, let's do it again, tracking domestic results

PORTO

5th - P3 W2 D0 L1 F7 A2 Pts6
Form - LWW

YOUNG BOYS

2nd - P6 W4 D2 L0 F13 A5 Pts14
Form - WWWWD

FEYENOORD

13th - P3 W0 D3 L0 F4 A4 Pts3
Form - DDD
Young boys looked to be the form team.

Feyenoord beat Willem II 1-0 away from home. Currently 9th but played a game less than the leaders, Vitesse. Played four games, GF -5, GA -4.

Porto just kicking off.

Last edited:
FIXTURES WEEKEND 13/09 - 15/09

Saturday 14th September

FC Freienbach v YOUNG BOYS (Swiss Cup) - 4pm

Sunday 15th September

FEYENOORD (10th) v ADO Den Haag (11th) - 1:30pm

Portimonense (12th) v PORTO (3rd) - 6:00pm

Feyenoord our best chance of getting points?

Feyenoord and Young Boys at Ibrox.

It will be hard but we need to be at least getting 4 points from that- preferably 6 then somehow winning 1 of the Away games or picking up a point.

I think there’s a slight chance 7 points might just about get 2nd in the group. Let’s not kid ourselves here this group is a good bit harder than last seasons, if we get through it will be a great achievement. Porto Feyenoord Young Boys are all favourites to finish above us in terms of odds. We can do it though.

Ours is one of the hardest groups in my opinion. We aren't playing the best at the moment and I'm sure Feyenoord will come to Glasgow thinking that they will get a result. This maybe work in our favour.
feyenoord aren't in great form either , this is a game we should be looking to take 3 points.

Watching a bit of the Feyenoord game. So far they look very good, completely dominant and basically camped in the opposition final third.

3-0 up at HT, 2 penalties. Den Haag are pish tbf, but they're putting away a lesser side in a manner we failed to yesterday. Make no mistake, this is a group of death.

Feyenoord conceded 2 OGs in 5 minutes from balls into the box which they looked a bit shakey sealing with at times. They’re a decent side on admittedly my first watch of them this season and we will have to defend well but Alfie can give their defenders some trouble and set pieces could be key.

Before the game against paedo fc I was confident we could hold our own in the group with a good chance of progressing but injuries and looking poor defensively against Livingstone makes me wonder if we can still get out the group, Thursday is a big game and defeat will make it even harder but I live in hope the players are up for it and can get a result, but start like we did against the bheasts from the East and it will be a long night I fear.

Porto looking very decent in tonight’s match.

2-0 up away from home 1st half. The wee Brazilian No 25 tonight (Ovario) looks very tricky and puts in a decent ball from out wide. Runs that right wing channel really well and he’ll be the one attacking our left back position.

They also look pacey and strong at the back and technically decent back there as well. Hardly surprising when they have ex Real Madrid defender Pepe in there.

Knock the ball around midfield nicely with lots of one touch pass and move on show on tonight’s match.

From this one game of theirs that I watched with us in mind, this is going to be a tough nut to crack. They really do look a side that should be playing CL football.

Last edited:
FFS. I stop watching at HT. switch it back on briefly to check how many Porto are winning by now and it’s 2-2 with 6 mins to go.

I withdraw everything I said above. LOL.

Back