Europa League play off

DiscoStu

What’s the seeding situation for this it we made it?

I know last year we became seeded after beating Maribor, does the same go this year?

54.500 Basel (SUI) / 37.000 PSV Eindhoven (NED)**
44.000 Olympiacos (GRE) / 33.000 Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)**
35.500 Sparta Praha (CZE)
31.000 Braga (POR)
29.500 Gent (BEL) / 4.000 Viitorul (ROU)*
24.500 Legia Warszawa (POL) / 1.455 KuPS Kuopio (FIN)*
24.000 Eintracht Frankfurt (GER) / 2.500 Flora Tallinn (EST)*
23.000 FCSB (ROU) / 4.500 Alashkert (ARM)*
22.000 Feyenoord (NED)
20.713 Espanyol (ESP) / 4.250 Stjarnan (ISL)*
20.000 Malmö (SWE) / 4.250 Domžale (SVN)*
18.000 Partizan (SRB) / 1.750 Connah's Quay (WAL)*
17.092 Wolverhampton (ENG) / 4.250 Crusaders (NIR)*

Seeded team 1st plus losing CL side at the top

If we draw one of those in Monday's QR3 draw we have chance of been seeded for the Play-off Draw on 5th August

But only if not end up facing of the lower unseeded if they knock out the seeded QR2 team

31.000 Braga (POR)
22.000 Feyenoord (NED)

If we draw one of those in Monday's QR3 draw we have chance of been seeded for the Play-off Draw on 5th August

But only if not end up facing of the lower unseeded if they knock out the seeded QR2 team
Cheers.

So if we got Malmo and won it would look good?

Draw

Malmo/Domzale

To be seeded in the play-off round Malmo need to beat Domzale in QR2

If not then we are unseeded as it based on our coefficient of 5.250 so Rangers/Domzale on 5th August instead

A few sides there I’d fancy our chances against but also a few that would give me a few sleepless nights.

Whilst I get the nostalgia for a trip to Wolverhampton Town we should remember how well they did in the EPL last season to get there, so they are an opponent I’d rather avoid to be honest

A few sides there I’d fancy our chances against but also a few that would give me a few sleepless nights.

Whilst I get the nostalgia for a trip to Wolverhampton Town we should remember how well they did in the EPL last season to get there, so they are an opponent I’d rather avoid to be honest
This would be the best time to get them if that was the draw. They would be hard to beat tho. They have built a good team.

Any of these please although Braga or Prague wouldn't be bad.

Any of these please although Braga or Prague wouldn't be bad.
I’d be wary of facing Connah’s Quay, they’ve already eliminated one top side

This might come across as a bit arseholey but nonetheless here goes. Why the fűck do people come out with stuff like this?

It’s pretty important to know what week you’d be looking at getting away tickets? Might need to be here for the Friday. You really couldn’t see why people ask that? :D

It’s pretty important to know what week you’d be looking at getting away tickets? Might need to be here for the Friday. You really couldn’t see why people ask that? :D
Aye the same reason as people ask if the Scottish Cup will be seeded:D

31.000 Braga (POR)
22.000 Feyenoord (NED)

Would we be facing one of these teams in the next round?

And how the fek are wolves seeded?

Incredibly, clubs like Wolves don't give a shit about the Europa League. They will play a 2nd string team. They will want to keep all their best players fit so they can try and finish as high as possible in the league to qualify for Europe. The lunacy of English football.

Legia Warsaw would be a great draw for us I think or Malmo, who would be tricky but I think we would beat.
Wolves would be a massive tie but 1 I'd like to avoid.

This might come across as a bit arseholey but nonetheless here goes. Why the fűck do people come out with stuff like this?
I'm travelling from a far for the home hibs game, if there's a home game on the Thursday then I could get to that too. Does that answer your question?

Alot of they teams will be desperate to avoid us not the other way around.
This is very true. We are the team everyone wants to avoid. There are no easy draws, but we really need to go through for the financial impact. The bottom line: we qualify and we break even.

None of them should worry us, we are better than most of the seeded teams, im more concerned about who will meet in the knock out stages;)

dont know what they are like this year, watched them a few times last year and think we could beat them over 2 legs, unless of course they have strengthened considerably

We definitely could would just rather an easier option

Would we be facing one of these teams in the next round?
Not necessarily. There are lower seeded teams were can face which are:

Spartak Moscow Rus 16.000
Torino ** Ita 14.945
AEK Athens Gre 14.000
FC Midtjylland Den 14.000
Molde FK * Nor 13.500
NK Rijeka Cro 13.500
Apollon Limassol * Cyp 12.000
Hapoel Beer-Sheva * Isr 12.000
RC Strasbourg ** Fra 11.699
Zorya Luhansk ** Ukr 11.500
AZ Alkmaar ** Ned 10.500
Arsenal Tula ** Rus 10.109
Vitória Guimarães ** Por 9.646

The ones in the post above are just the seeded teams in QR3 who will also be seeded in QR4 meaning that if we get one of them and knock them out we will take their QR4 seeding. Just like we did with Maribor last season.

Not necessarily. There are lower seeded teams were can face which are:

Spartak Moscow Rus 16.000
Torino ** Ita 14.945
AEK Athens Gre 14.000
FC Midtjylland Den 14.000
Molde FK * Nor 13.500
NK Rijeka Cro 13.500
Apollon Limassol * Cyp 12.000
Hapoel Beer-Sheva * Isr 12.000
RC Strasbourg ** Fra 11.699
Zorya Luhansk ** Ukr 11.500
AZ Alkmaar ** Ned 10.500
Arsenal Tula ** Rus 10.109
Vitória Guimarães ** Por 9.646

The ones in the post above are just the seeded teams in QR3 who will also be seeded in QR4 meaning that if we get one of them and knock them out we will take their QR4 seeding. Just like we did with Maribor last season.
Ah got ya! Fingers crossed we get Malmo then! :)

We definitely could would just rather an easier option
dont we all, but eventually we are going to have to come up against better opposition, maybe im getting carried away with our start to the season and SG but Im not fearing anyone this year, im still pissed off we were an incorrectly called offside goal away from qualifying out of the group stages last year

Incredibly, clubs like Wolves don't give a shit about the Europa League. They will play a 2nd string team. They will want to keep all their best players fit so they can try and finish as high as possible in the league to qualify for Europe. The lunacy of English football.
Yep, Burnley done it last season, and still blamed the Europa for their poor early form.

You mean like Chelsea last year ?

i could not make any sense of your post sorry, maybe you could elaborate
Away and annoy some other lady's front bottom , you made an arse of a reply on the betting thread and now your trying to be a smart arse on this one.

Away and annoy some other lady's front bottom , you made an arse of a reply on the betting thread and now your trying to be a smart arse on this one.
so your admitting to be a ladys front bottom LOL, was simply asking you to explain your post as I genuinely did not comprehend, as to the betting thread I actually explained what I posted so no idea what you issue is

Back