Europe - we do need to be beware

This is a few teams who possibly should have gone through and didn't:

Europa League - Steaua Bucharest, Hajduk Split, Appallon Limassol, BATE Borisov, Austria Vienna, Servette, Maribor.

CL - scum FC.

We need to be aware.
Yes we do....ie St Midden ! But we will be ready for Malmo.

We have punched above our weight in Europe under Gerrard. It can't last forever, though I think we will beat Malmo. At least we are guaranteed European group stage football.

Are Patterson and Jon McG injured? Gives me the fear if Tav gets injured or we end up with McCrorie in goal. I'd say that was enough to be aware of. And what's Jake Hastie doing in that squad?
Patterson is under 21 and home grown, he can play off the B list . Hastie is home grown at another club in Scotland (8 players or spaces need left) so fills the role Stewart did last year in the numbers as back up

Europa League - Steaua Bucharest, Hajduk Split, Appallon Limassol, BATE Borisov, Austria Vienna, Servette, Maribor.

CL - scum FC.

We need to be aware.

Surely your not comparing us to Scum FC?!!

Our club is managed to the highest if standards these days we are prepared and ready for anything.

On the other hand that lot are a basket case right now, I was not surprised in the slightest they went out, in fact I expected it did you see their defence??

CL - scum FC.

We need to be aware.
We’re a mile ahead of all of them now. These teams are on level with us in Gerrard year 1

Back