Euros. In Britain?

Euros will be pretty boring without international fans bringing colour and noise.
I have little interest in international football, although I suppose I might be in the minority.

That would be amazing. No foreign fans though, so likely not as fun as it could be, but playing in front of any crowds at all must make the tournament better?

That would be amazing. No foreign fans though, so likely not as fun as it could be, but playing in front of any crowds at all must make the tournament better?
Know what you mean but be plenty of fans from some nations already living over here who will go I guess.

As much as I’d love to see the Euros in Britain, now is not the time for it.

In saying that, England would be a great place for a tournament. The infrastructure and stadiums are already there for it and it’d be a great boost to the economy.

This would be amazing and actually make sense. Every game will sell out. There's enough people of every Euros nation in the UK to have some representation there.

I'd rather they just binned it, madness having players and maybe fans travelling even in the summer, get it cancelled

Back