Euros knockout draw

Well, there will be feck all Welsh folk in Amsterdam over the weekend (I've never even heard an expat here), for which i am exceedingly grateful.

All hail Covid, virus of valley-shaggers elimination. B-D

Can only see The Netherlands stopping England making it to the Final. As poor as England have been that’s a very good half of the draw to be in.

Germany are done. They look a tired team who have never replaced the players who bowed out. This lot are nowhere near the class they had a few years ago.

Like they did the last time, they will need to rip it up and start again.

Can only see The Netherlands stopping England making it to the Final. As poor as England have been that’s a very good half of the draw to be in.
Theyve got Germany to contend with first mate

Germany are not what they were but England are pretty diabolical too. Germany actually battered Portugal too, in fairness.

Theyve got Germany to contend with first mate

Germany are not what they were but England are pretty diabolical too. Germany actually battered Portugal too, in fairness.
Germany have been pish. So have England right enough. German defence will let them down though. Been garbage.

Germany, not great but still through tonight. When it gets to the business end they are there or there about. Wouldn't surprise me to see them make the final.

Sweden's injury time winner has certainly made England's route (on paper) look easier. Otherwise they could've been looking at Germany then Spain then Netherlands to get to the final.

Top half considerably stronger.

Italy v Austria - Sat 8pm - London
Belgium v Portugal - Sun 8pm - Seville

Croatia v Spain - Mon 5pm - Copenhagen
France v Switzerland - Mon 8pm - Bucharest

England v Germany -Tue 5pm - London
Sweden v Ukraine - Tue 8pm - Glasgow

Wales v Denmark - Sat 5pm - Amsterdam
Netherlands v Czech Republic - Sun 5pm - Budapest
Excellent line up of games.

France/Switzerland is perhaps the only game too one sided but it does throw up the chance of a comedy upset, which would be superb.

Have folk not got to be in the ground early ? Staggered entrance ? Some as early as 2pm
Nobody is really paying attention to that, it depends on the weather.

For example the Croatia game the vast majority came through the turnstiles in the 30 mins before kick off as it was glorious outside.

The Scotland game there were 18,000 already in the ground before 7.30pm.

Bloody luck of the draw.

I can’t see anyone stopping them on that side. although I fancy Denmark to be a dark horse.
After everything that happened in the first game there's now a realistic path to the final I wouldn't of thought that after full time against Finland.

What a shiter of a last sixteen game Hampden got. Lol
My son and I have had tickets for this game for more than a year and a half. At one stage yesterday it looked like we could be seeing Spain v Czech Republic.

Now it’s a game I wouldn’t open the curtains for if it was in my garden. I’d honestly rather watch England v Germany on the telly.

Sorry if I’ve missed the reason but how have England managed to have every one of their games so far at Wembley?

German defence looks dodgy, and England struggling for goals, it must be Germany after penalties.
I think I read that all games apart from the Final go to pens after 90mins with no extra-time.

France v Spain
Italy v Belgium
Sweden v Germany
Denmark v Netherlands

France to beat Germany in the Final.

Sorry if I’ve missed the reason but how have England managed to have every one of their games so far at Wembley?
England v Germany should have been played in Dublin but Dublin lost all its games when it couldn't guarantee letting any fans into the ground.

Match was moved to Wembley.

The wife is welsh so I'll be following them but other than france who I have a bet on to win it I just hope the knock out games continue in the fashion of the group games, been really enjoyable

I hadn’t even thought of extra time! Having to watch an extra half hour of Sweden v Ukraine? Shoot me now.
Sweden v Ukraine should be a cracker. Ukraine have no concept of defence so see it being an end to end goal fest.
Probably be 0-0 now though.....

it won't be 1966 that England will be mentioning, this will be "Southgate's redemption" in the media

missed the penalty 25 years ago, comes back as a manager to lead his team to victory or in the other scenario, loses as a player and manager to Germany

Gonna be between 30 - 34 degrees in Seville on Sunday. De Bruyne is gonna combust into flames I think.

Back