Even Brittney believes the league could have been completed!

It’s interesting that there are more and more people criticising the SPFL. Might not help for this time (to be honest I’d rather they had a tainted title then one won on the park as was likely going to happen) but it’s great armour to have in our pack as we continue to build a case against them.

As far as I’m concerned this has backfired on Lawwell. A forever questionable (at best) title grabbed, when they could’ve ordered their patsy Doncaster to play on, and, let’s be honest, won it legitimately. Sadly for them panic at the prospect of null and void forced their hand and the result is NO 10 in a row, indeed, not even 9. Well done you utter scumbags.

As far as I’m concerned this has backfired on Lawwell. A forever questionable (at best) title grabbed, when they could’ve ordered their patsy Doncaster to play on, and, let’s be honest, won it legitimately. Sadly for them panic at the prospect of null and void forced their hand and the result is NO 10 in a row, indeed, not even 9. Well done you utter scumbags.

This post nails it for me. Could of played on and legitimately won the title!
Forever the asterisk year and title “awarded” not won.

As the title says I see Spiers has come out today to say the SPFL were premature in calling the end to the season and there was no reason it could not have concluded in July.
You weren’t publishing this a few weeks back.
Maybe if you had the integrity and balance to look at what was being shoved down clubs’ throats, and dropped your opposition approach to what Rangers were saying and proposing, you might have seen it.
No, Rangers say something and it’s oppose, oppose, oppose.
The only solace I can offer is that you weren’t and aren’t alone.
So, the next question is, what are you, yes you, going to do about it?

Those scumbags celebrating and happily posing for pictures in the tabloids with a League trophy when the bodies were piling up in Scotland and elsewhere during a pandemic was horrific. Publicly laughing in the face of families still grieving for their lost loved ones. That vile club are human garbage, genetic pollution.
And we can never let them forget that!

It’s weird that they were in such a rush to end it early. I honestly can’t fathom why that is.

Said no-one ever
The easy answer is he was scared stiff of the null and void. He wanted to take that out of the equation. It all happened after the Dutch took that route

Those scumbags celebrating and happily posing for pictures in the tabloids with a League trophy when the bodies were piling up in Scotland and elsewhere during a pandemic was horrific. Publicly laughing in the face of families still grieving for their lost loved ones. That vile club are human garbage, genetic pollution.
They are the most vile sporting organisation on the face of the planet by a country mile. Their inferiority complex and obsession with our success has absolutely blinded them when it comes to decency and integrity.
Fifty years of covering up a paedophile ring on their premises, a support who openly trash all things British whilst promoting a proscribed, murderous terror group, and as well as a multitude of other shameful acts, they are delighted to grab a trophy they didn’t win on the park whilst people are dying from coronavirus. They are a disgrace and an affront to common morality. They are, and always have been, Scotland’s shame.

Well they must be embarrassed and have let the cat out the bag that Scottish football is corrupt because most other leagues in the world are going to complete their season. Its going to look a bit corrupt in the history books

They are the most vile sporting organisation on the face of the planet by a country mile. Their inferiority complex and obsession with our success has absolutely blinded them when it comes to decency and integrity.
Fifty years of covering up a paedophile ring on their premises, a support who openly trash all things British whilst promoting a proscribed, murderous terror group, and as well as a multitude of other shameful acts, they are delighted to grab a trophy they didn’t win on the park whilst people are dying from coronavirus. They are a disgrace and an affront to common morality. They are, and always have been, Scotland’s shame.

Their collective lack of emotional intelligence, or even self-awareness that perhaps publicly celebrating a trophy while deaths are mounting up in their own city and country is not really a good idea, would be unknown to that rabble. They are sociopaths and psychopaths.

Defo backfired on them as, lets be honest, they would have won it anyway. 99% on here had given up on the title before the last couple of games that we dropped points in.

A very accurate summary, Coop. What I find both puzzling and disturbing is the head in the sand attitude of other Scottish clubs and their supporters. There must be many decent people involved with such clubs and yet they remain silent. Just can’t figure it out.

Absolutely bang on Dougie.

Defo backfired on them as, lets be honest, they would have won it anyway. 99% on here had given up on the title before the last couple of games that we dropped points in.
Agreed. Had they left it a few weeks they could have most likely had a proper title to celebrate but so desperate were they that they finished any meaningful 10 in a row campaign (if you could call it that) and shown the world what a bunch of self serving scum they are.

All you saw on FF was how you'd be a fool if you believed that football would be played this calendar year.

Cringe man.

Expect more of these types of statements as well. There will be plenty of rubbing-our-noses-in-it rhetortic, now that the dirty deed has been done. It's the way things are done in this rotten hole.

'Oooops, we made a boo boo. It could have been played to a conclusion after all. Ah well, what's done is done. Just need to suck it up ....... '

Theres more and more coming out the woodwork now saying this trying to save what little credibility that they have left.

I work in London with a multitude if nationalities and allegiances and make no mistake, they are the absolute laughing stock of football to the point people dont believe thei celebrations are genuine.

Absolutely pathetic

This is just rubbing your nose in it, acting the Cxxx! The filth set their stall out from day one to get their own way at all costs and they succeeded with the assistance of all these arse holes who do exactly what the Fat Japanese wants.

If their lips are moving or fingers are a tapping you can guarantee it’s the usual garbage most bears are not going to like because there’s hardly any decent individuals with integrity covering football in this toilet anymore...they are basically a complete waste of space to a man and pretty much exist now to serve the bheastly pollution we unfortunately have to tolerate.

As the title says I see Spiers has come out today to say the SPFL were premature in calling the end to the season and there was no reason it could not have concluded in July.
He was told this, as were all the other hand wringers and timmy’s boaby suckers.

Still irrelevant Spiers ya prick.

its all done and dusted now, next step keep hearts up, get the cup finished and its mission accomplished

He is only trying to be relevant again, he never said anything at the time that the season shouldn’t be called, he never supported the Rangers resolution; file under bawbag trying to get clicks file.

3-0 against Celtic at their midden, Dunfermline at Ibrox, Helicopter Sunday, Tannadice and 3 goals in 7 minutes against Killie. Some of the best moments with friends and family celebrating actual title wins. I would have been devastated if that was taken away by being awarded it in a boardroom.

I would guess that he's in the forefront of adavancing the next part of the plan which is to ensure that, although the season has been 'called', there is really no reason not to resume...

and complete the Scottish Cup.

Seeing as we know you will be looking in Graham....

Yes, well done, you knew there was still a chance we could play out the season, UEFA knew, everybody knew. That is why Rangers proposed an alternative resolution that was blocked at every point by the SPFL.

And yet you don’t ask why the SPFL rushed to end it, for what benefit, and who was really driving it.

If you want to consider yourself a journalist then maybe you should be asking these questions? Seems like the first, and most obvious, things anyone would be asking, especially given the fallout in the weeks after the vote.

Bruce Archer hinted at it, but no journalist has of yet had the balls to say it. Give you a clue: slanty eyes, big ego, lots of influence in Scottish football, fond of phrases such as ‘Sporting Integrity‘ and ‘Separate Entity‘, stays in Thortonhall. Anyone?

Last edited:
Probably yes but that 1% is always enough in their inferior minds as to not take the chance of us winning it so Liewell’s puppets were put to work.

Back