Even Brittney believes the league could have been completed!

Seeing as we know you will be looking in Graham....

Yes, well done, you knew there was still a chance we could play out the season, UEFA knew, everybody knew. That is why Rangers proposed an alternative resolution that was blocked at every point by the SPFL.

And yet you don’t ask why the SPFL rushed to end it, for what benefit, and who was really driving it.

If you want to consider yourself a journalist then maybe you should be asking these questions? Seems like the first, and most obvious, things anyone would be asking, especially given the fallout in the weeks after the vote.

Bruce Archer hinted at it, but no journalist has of yet had the balls to say it. Give you a clue: slanty eyes, big ego, lots of influence in Scottish football, fond of phrases such as ‘Sporting Integrity‘ and ‘Separate Entity‘, stays in Thortonhall. Anyone?
We now have quite a few Rangers minded bloggers, time to play dirty and start outing Liewell and his sordid secrets, ie his 2 years investigation, now in it’s 3 year on child abuse at CBC and his stranglehold on Scottish football, unfortunately and the main reason they have the power grab is we play far too nice.

If we start the season bang on time I think eufa will have something to say about the vermin having a CL spot I really do

There was a rush to award a title. We all know why. A game ran for one clubs benefit, is no game. Why we couldn't have hung fire, paid out on current league position, and adjust payments to suit, when league was done.

A very accurate summary, Coop. What I find both puzzling and disturbing is the head in the sand attitude of other Scottish clubs and their supporters. There must be many decent people involved with such clubs and yet they remain silent. Just can’t figure it out.
There will be but if you speak out against them the Irish national party and the press cry bigotry and that scares people into silence.

Easy to say after the fact. The agenda was clear from the start and the Time got their way.

Totally transparent from the TLB interview just the day after the Leverkusen match.

What he said that day was already under way behind the scenes at that point, and was exactly what happened.

While the COVID-19 was at its worst point in Western Europe.

It’s weird that they were in such a rush to end it early. I honestly can’t fathom why that is.

Said no-one ever
IMO the SPFL were just going to mirror the EPL, but when it became clear that the EPL could possibly not be restarted, and Liverpool with a much greater lead than Celtc were reluctant to accept the title for an incomplete season. The probability was that there could be a "null and void" season. So the SPFL pressed the panic button and "awarded" them the title .
Only after a fraudulent and rigged vote, and lying to UEFA. Just another day at the office for the cretins who have ruined our game.

Back