Even Laurel and Hardy finding the scum Euro results funny

Stan Laurel

He moved with his parents to Glasgow, Scotland, where he completed his education at Rutherglen Academy. His father managed Glasgow's Metropole Theatre, where Laurel began work. His boyhood hero was Dan Leno, one of the greatest English music hall comedians. With a natural affinity for the theatre, Laurel gave his first professional performance on stage at the Panopticon in Glasgow at the age of sixteen, where he polished his skills at pantomime and music hall sketches.

Stan Laurel might even have been a bear!

https://imgur.com/gallery/u9s3Gbi
That would honestly be cool as %^*& to find that out mate.

0BjodLQ.jpg

Stan Laurel

He moved with his parents to Glasgow, Scotland, where he completed his education at Rutherglen Academy. His father managed Glasgow's Metropole Theatre, where Laurel began work. His boyhood hero was Dan Leno, one of the greatest English music hall comedians. With a natural affinity for the theatre, Laurel gave his first professional performance on stage at the Panopticon in Glasgow at the age of sixteen, where he polished his skills at pantomime and music hall sketches.

Stan Laurel might even have been a bear!
The Penopticon is just off Argyll Street. There used to be a zoo underneath it and apparently a lion escaped one day. The place stank and performers were regularly hit with bags of piss.

The Penopticon is just off Argyll Street. There used to be a zoo underneath it and apparently a lion escaped one day. The place stank and performers were regularly hit with bags of piss.
I remember the zoo, think it was in Oswald Street. There was also one across the clyde in Clyde Place.

I remember the zoo, think it was in Oswald Street. There was also one across the clyde in Clyde Place.
My ex took me to a day out there , it was a fund raiser. The acts in the old days had to put up with all sorts of abuse.

I thought he went to my school, Queens Park , the old one at Langside.
I went to the Toryglen, Queens Park Secondary

Stan Laurel used to live in my house. True story.

When we moved in the women we bought it off left us a wee bust of them and explained he used to live here.

Thought it was a load of shite until I googled it.
%^*& sake you live in drumchapel ?

Back