Saturday Sports Pages - 64 images

Before anyone starts - Express and Star produced in the same building as the Record and owned by the same company and using most of the same staff and sports content. Different layouts.

Thanks, Mark. Unpleasant reading today. Irrespective of what the east side do and appear to get away with, we’ve really got to take heed.

Yep the Record having an over excited response and using what has happened to get us hammered domestically my oh my what fear they have of our team right now! As said whilst putting our own house in order we should build up an argument against other teams fans inappropriate and offensive behaviour! Moaning about songs being sung yet hanging effigies of protestants? Makes me angry and sick at the hypocracy of these vermin!

More evidence that nobody in Scotland will acknowledge the hypocrisy in this whole situation; we need to do it all ourselves - clean our song book up, making ourselves untouchable off the pitch and report everything that we deem offensive to us.

I hate what’s happening but ffs get a grip let drop it get feckin smart beat them at there own game . We do right thing then we go for them. Surely we have enough people that can do through the social media.

How blind are the Daily Record, there own man Gavin Berry" comments about lack of Rangers fans phoning the Hotline - as if no 1 could be bothered, no its cause Rangers fans have abandoned the Daily Record.
should be doing the same with the rest, nothing but toilet paper.

someone should be asking the the sun and the times about the racist headline.

Back