Evening Times saying we’ve taken the city hostage

mdingwall

Administrator
During a lockdown, in the city centre on a Sunday???!!!

The nationalist/Celtic agenda of the paper and their media team is being well exposed today.

Outraged Glaswegians.

Where was the outrage from the Evening Times and their ilk, when these Republican flute bands were stinking out the streets of our city, and Police Scotland were spending tax payers money on policing.

Well, we all know the answer to that.

I think some have to take a step back here and be a bit more open-minded. All that needs to be done is ignore anyone complaining about it. That's it really.

It's a bit silly to label everyone who is against what's going on as a mentally challenged. There are plenty people who aren't interested in football, never mind the old-firm - even in Glasgow. Yes there will be mentally challengeds who are complaining about it and we all know why that is, girfuy.

Quite simply - fxxk off.

Glasgow is our city.

If you don't like football in Glasgow then fxxk off somewhere else. Even celtic fans I know understand why we were out yesterday.

There are politics at play here.

As for being a hostage in your own home - Stay Home, Stay Alert, Save Lives - how is that for a message to control your movements? Fxxk off.

Last edited:
It's the perennial problem.

Not so much that Rangers fans were irresponsible, I'm sure plenty were.

But there have been similar gatherings with the tramps (violent), BLM groups and independence goups. Where were all these outraged bampots then?

We've all had a year's pent up frustration due to covid. Rangers fans have had 10 years of pent up frustration. Can you really blame them for the weekend outpouring of emotion?

These pricks should be grateful there is a lockdown otherwise these celebrations would be wilder and last for months.

I'm afraid they've brought it on themselves.

Is it just me, or is everyone feeling a helluva lot better about themselves today?

Honestly, my mood has increased no end and long may it continue :)

Done it yesterday and would do it fkn again in a heartbeat, absolutely no regrets. One person in that paper column said “ I’m sick of the football in Glasgow I’ve put up with it for 28 years” Fck off then the football was here before you and it will be here after you. NO SURRENDER

You didn't answer his question.
nah, i just poorly worded the reply

reading it back i doubt anyone would know what i'm meaning

i was talking about the words in the original article, ie saying we've taken the city hostage

it's just attention seeking

i was actually agreeing with the post i replied to

mybad, but i'm still in hangover mode

Back