Ever wondered what Sheyi Ojo would order at a curry house?

Bluebrox

I was in Mister Singh’s last year.
Joe Worrall was in with his mum and dad then night before a match. Big man was just getting stuck into his full boonha curry feast with all the trimmings, when in walks Dave King and Douglas Park and sit down at the next table. He must have been wishing the ground would open up and swallow him! :D
Was it the Killie away league match in January ?!:oops:

pelem

Joe Worrall was in with his mum and dad then night before a match. Big man was just getting stuck into his full boonha curry feast with all the trimmings, when in walks Dave King and Douglas Park and sit down at the next table. He must have been wishing the ground would open up and swallow him! :D
They were pointing o'er at ye claiming you were the Diner Tec.​

Ardoyne RSC

Liewell and the Celtc management team walk into an Chinese and Liewell orders a beef curry. The waiter says 'ok Mr Liewell, and what about the vegetables?' Liewell - they'll have the same as me. The old ones are the best.

Crispy Bacon

Was it just before Killie away? :D

Graemelins

Official Ticketer
I once took a bird to a posh Chinese restaurant.

She ordered chips as a side dish.

I dumped her immediately thereafter.
Once went out with a girl- chatting away on first date, she says her favourite place when she was treating herselfat lunch time was Henry Healey’s!
DUMPED!!