Everton / Hummel

Hummel are making some good kits and in no way are Everton "big time" to be moaning about having someone like Hummel making their kits. Another team with a bit of money to throw around that think they're a massive club - they aren't. Got a great manager in there just now mind you.

On the scale of things this should be fairly low in their list of priorities right now.

I did have a chuckle last night reading some of the comments as it was like a time machine back to the threads on here when we announced the Hummel deal.

Wonder if they will be waiting ages for stuff to come back in stock... it will genuinely be interesting to see if they experience the same problems.

Bizzare people still think Hummel are good. Their retail side of things is a shambles, too small to deal with the demand.

The “designs” are literally just copying old kits of ours. Piece of piss.

Good to see them add another decent sized club to the portfolio though, maybe they’ll start investing in operations.

I really like the Hummel stuff, bit different and the stuff they make is unique for us unlike nike and Adidas and puma where it's all templates just different colours for different clubs, bet u any money the first celtic kit made by adidas will be the same style as that scotland monstrosity that's just out! Even the stuff they do for Middlesbrough is cracking, just wish they could keep up with the stock levels and the thing with ashley would get sorted soon also!

Bizzare people still think Hummel are good. Their retail side of things is a shambles, too small to deal with the demand.

The “designs” are literally just copying old kits of ours. Piece of piss.

Good to see them add another decent sized club to the portfolio though, maybe they’ll start investing in operations.

Their retail side of quite clearly due to our on going court cases. They don't want to stock a massive amount of merchandise then get bad news from court and be left stuck with it all. It's nothing to do with being too small to deal with the demand.

Their retail side of quite clearly due to our on going court cases. They don't want to stock a massive amount of merchandise then get bad news from court and be left stuck with it all. It's nothing to do with being too small to deal with the demand.
Really? It was a shambles at the start of the deal, when the board thought they had got rid of SD & MA.

Personally I’d like us to go with a bigger name once the SD scandal is over. I’m no really interested in how nice or loyal Hummel have been this is business The kits were shit last year (no excuses about time scales they make fucking kits for a living). Also the Hummel tracksuits etc are an eye sore especially that black and orange one lolol. Adidas please

Everton are currently with Umbro and signed a multi year deal with them last year, footy headlines are reporting they want out of it due to problems with Umbro supplying kit in time.

I can honestly say I’d rather be with a Hummel than a Nike. With Hummel we are one of their top teams. With Nike we’d have templates that other teams use as training kits
There's the Leicester pink away top, which is just a template of a top you can buy in JD Sports for £20 and they've put badges on it. Even amateur teams have more exclusive kits!

Said on another thread I'd rather be a brands premier club than like 15th in the pecking order.
Everton fans need to get over themselves they just got beaten by a B team.

In truth I kind of agree.

The Hummel kits have been alright, but simply by the fact they have a Rangers badge on them we tend to overlook their deficiencies.

I'll be surprised if at the end of our deal with Hummel we extend it.

This years kits are probably my favourite in my lifetime though

I like the hummel kits but can I ask how old you are I was born 85 and the hummel kit might just make my top 10 at a push

Everton fans have been going crazy on twitter in the last day or so because they have signed a deal to go with Hummel for their kits. Raging because it's 'small time' and not a 'big name'.
Sounds very similar to us when our deal was announced until we actually saw the kits.

Everton aren't a big club......

Shit? Come on mate...

Apart from the supply issues I really like their stuff.

Wasnt there alot of qualitry issues with Kits -kits not being the same etc. Sure the game we played in russia half the team had a different look strip on

They have Angry Birds on their sleeves. Perspective.
I have a little soft spot for the toffees because I lived in Liverpool for 10 years
I was at wembley when Rideout scored the winner against Man U.
But Evertonians are like wee men trapped in small boxes, Maybe they are a sleeping giant but they think they can attract any one they want forgetting where they are in the league.

I like the hummel kits but can I ask how old you are I was born 85 and the hummel kit might just make my top 10 at a push
98, there are a good few that come close in early 2000s and the 2010/11 is definitely up there but these kits are outstanding.

There were issues last year with kit quality, and I held off from buying the away kits (did buy red one eventually) this year because of the ironed on badges, but on the whole Hummel have been good I would say. Perhaps mostly due to the retail/ashley/SD clusterf*ck and as others have said, the more bespoke range we get.

As for Everton fan comments, I'd put it down to a mix of EPL ignorance/arrogance and wee fetuses on social media.

few seasons ago Nike had Barca training in a kit with the same designs and colours as the spurs away kit
Right, so how does that mean Nike would give us someone elses training kit as our first team kit design?

the papes got bespoke, as would we, with any provider. Not arsed about training kits, i’m sure our current ones probably follow a template.

Hummel are small time though, we should be looking to go elsewhere as soon as we can

First year kits where shit - but to be expected given the time scales, but far far better this year
Wow. Last year's home top MUCH nicer than this year's. Also red away top plain and poor. Best this year is blue/black 3rd kit.

Small time?

From the club who lost to Liverpool reserves with Angry Birds on their shirt?

That's Aberdeen levels of delusion.

Back