Everton sack Ronald Koeman

Better than what we've got?
730.jpg

Been coming. Honestly not the least bit surprised.

The MoTD analysis about the same mistakes being made week after week was pretty damning stuff.

Poor defensively. Not at all well organised at the back. Not utilising his squad properly. Playing players out of position. It's been coming.

I think Bilic will be next to go. I heard Brenda being quoted for one of the jobs yesterday, but he would be mental to accept any of them.

I think Bilic will be next to go. I heard Brenda being quoted for one of the jobs yesterday, but he would be mental to accept any of them.
If Rodgers is offered an EPL job and knocks it back then quite simply he has no ambition.

I wonder if they would take Moyes back? It would make sense to me. Deep down they know they will never be serious contenders, but at least with Moyes they should be safely in the middle to top half of the league with occasional flurries in the cups

Really? Everton + West Ham are great jobs to hold with reasonable expectations.

Man Hatton Blue, if you think that any of those two jobs are better than what Rodgers has at present then you are trying to kid yourself. Souness left us to go to Liverpool and has regretted it for many years.

Man Hatton Blue, if you think that any of those two jobs are better than what Rodgers has at present then you are trying to kid yourself. Souness left us to go
to Liverpool and has regretted it for many years.

No, Souness hasn't. His new book confirms he would have left for Man Utd if possible.

Everton + West Ham are far better jobs than managing in Scotland. You can tell yourself otherwise.

West
No, Souness hasn't. His new book confirms he would have left for Man Utd if possible.

Everton + West Ham are far better jobs than managing in Scotland. You can tell yourself otherwise.

West Ham are a basketcase with Gold and Sullevin buying players etc, talking rubbish on Twitter.

Everton wont go for ex Liverpool manager unless Rafa.

Rodgers has an easy job and is a vain narcisstic guy. He will stay there as long as he knows he has no challenge. Getting paid a fortune and clearly one of that mob to boot.

Back