Everton this season

Mate Norwich done mine. Beating city last week 2 0 down to Burnley after 15 minutes honestly it's shocking
Worst of it is I initially wasn’t planning on putting them on it. Scared to check the later games in case everyone else won

I’ve followed Everton since 85, pretty much just after they stopped winning things

So much money spent on mediocrity over the years. Miles away from winning a trophy

He’s spent obscene amounts of money on utter dross.

There were Everton fans claiming as recently as 3 weeks ago that VVD wouldn’t even get in their team.

It’s hilarious.

They shouldn't be losing 2-0 at home to Sheffield United that's for sure but in general the Premiership is so overrated. Man City & Liverpool aside the rest of the teams are guff.

They spend millions,usually on duds that some people rate as winners but sadly duds are duds no matter how much they cost.Feel sorry for the Everton fans as they have been getting this dross for years with poor managers as well.

everton just being everton, a support desperate for good times to roll around again for their club,but it seems they are to be stuck in an endless cycle of mundane, mid table nothingness,every season the fans get worked up by signings only to find its groundhog day again, the highlight of their season will be taking a point from liverpool at goodison ,or liverpool blowing the title or a cup final, they desperately need the new stadium and the fianance that will offer ,to really kick them on,but i have a nagging doubt that the stadium deal is going to go pear shaped, if it does i really do not know where they would end up, a shame really , even though i like liverpool, i have never really had any reason nor cause to dislike everton
The Aberdeen of the Premiership, an irrelevance since the 1980s.

Benitez has a massive contract in China mate, he’s not available. They should be giving Mourinho a call. He might say no but they should ask.

Completely missed that, bud.

I doubt Mourinho’s ego would take on a job like Everton though, but I agree they should be setting their sights much higher.

Historically they’re certainly more deserving of a place at the top table than at least a couple of the clubs ahead of them now.

Completely missed that, bud.

I doubt Mourinho’s ego would take on a job like Everton though, but I agree they should be setting their sights much higher.

Historically they’re certainly more deserving of a place at the top table than at least a couple of the clubs ahead of them now.

it’s a waste of Rafa but apparently it’s staggering cash. Can’t blame him I suppose.

They’ll go for someone like Dyche probably. That’s what they do, take managers frim lower level clubs who’ve done well. And they’ll be in the same place in three years as they are now. So bloody predictable, stuck in the same loop forever!

it’s a waste of Rafa but apparently it’s staggering cash. Can’t blame him I suppose.

They’ll go for someone like Dyche probably. That’s what they do, take managers frim lower level clubs who’ve done well. And they’ll be in the same place in three years as they are now. So bloody predictable, stuck in the same loop forever!
Eddie Howe should be the one they go for.

7 points from 5 games and pumped today. I can't escape from the feeling that Silva is a Pedro type. Suave, talks a good game, doesn't deliver.

Or is 7 points decent in a league with no outstanding teams apart from the runaway leaders? 2nd place team only has 10 points ; and 5 teams are on 7.

For long suffering Toffees is it just average team in average league so far, or are alarm bells ringing?
right players, awful manager. he has to go

Gattuso with Duncan Ferguson as his assistant would be brilliant. No lack of passion with those two. The more likely outcome is they'll go back to Moyes and it will be painful. The Mourinho's and Allegri's of this world are out of their reach I think.

Frustrating yes, shite no. They are one of the great clubs of English football even though they have been in the doldrums for about 3 decades.

The eternal mediocrity must be like a real life groundhog day for those tortured souls who follow them lol

Gattuso with Duncan Ferguson as his assistant would be brilliant. No lack of passion with those two. The more likely outcome is they'll go back to Moyes and it will be painful. The Mourinho's and Allegri's of this world are out of their reach I think.
Mourinho on paper would he a great signing, in reality he'd make them more horrific to watch than they currently are

I have no love for Everton, either as a club, or its fans (The Royal Blue Mersey nails that), but I respect the fact that despite all the success the other club in the city has enjoyed over the last 50 years, they can still count on nearly 40,000 turning up every week at Goodison.

Given the run of fixtures they’ve had it’s a very poor start .

Man City and then Burnley before the next international break. Can see the Burnley game being make or break for Silva.

Back