Everton v Palace, Villa v Burnley and other Thursday football

That pitch invasion stuff is a nonsense, best reserved for genuine minnows in the FA Cup causing a giant killing.
Was it Keane who called it out for celebrating failure? For once I’m with him, but I’m particularly grumpy today

Port Vale manager Darrell Clarke was sent off after getting involved in some handbags with a Swindon player. Game could go to penalties.

That pitch invasion stuff is a nonsense, best reserved for genuine minnows in the FA Cup causing a giant killing.
Was it Keane who called it out for celebrating failure? For once I’m with him, but I’m particularly grumpy today

I think winning promotion to the EPL is financially one of the biggest prizes in world football.

When you add up all the money teams get for just being in the EPL I think it surpasses any money for winning any proper competition on the planet, it is more money than teams get for winning the Champions League etc.

By avoiding relegation Everton have 'won' a massive amount of money.

What is it with arsehole fans dishing slaps out to the players.

No wonder McBurnie took matters into his own hands the other night

Another Swindon penalty flies over the bar and Port Vale go to Wembley to play Mansfield. Then there's another pitch invasion. Seems there was some nasty stuff going on.

Port Vale fans fighting with Swindon players after another pitch invasion. Fucking bampots

It's embarrassing these pitch invasions after games like that nothing is won on the night. EFL need to clamp down on it that tonight then Forest the other night

Seems Patrick Vieira was involved with an Everton fan during the pitch invasion at Goodison as well.

English supporters continually not behaving should mean their teams are kicked out of europe for 4-5 years again. Worked out alright for us in the 80’s!

I think winning promotion to the EPL is financially one of the biggest prizes in world football.

When you add up all the money teams get for just being in the EPL I think it surpasses any money for winning any proper competition on the planet, it is more money than teams get for winning the Champions League etc.

I know what you’re saying and it can be justified somewhat with the Chamoionship side winning to go up, but 9 x title winners, 5 x FA Cup and Uefa Cup winners in Everton invading a pitch due to escaping a relegation dogfight with their half a billion pound squad? Nah

Tinpot bumpkin fannies running about the pitch at that Port Vale match.

The only upside is that hopefully all this embarrassing nonsense will see legal changes that put a stop to it (as well as the fad of kids running on for shirts)

The only upside is that hopefully all this embarrassing nonsense will see legal changes that put a stop to it (as well as the fad of kids running on for shirts)
It’s going to go back in time with caged netting, something that should never happen…unless it’s for Celtic or Aberdeen fans

I didn’t see big Dunc in the footage of the Everton bench - has Lampard had a reshuffle & demoted him from first team duties?

What the f@#k is wrong with people?
The state of this character as he joins the pitch invasion "cause they were given' it I AM"

Back