Everton's one guy.

He accused the players of putting his son in danger by “swinging their arms” and added: “They’re supposed to be setting an example, as professional athletes.”

Which one of the players was it that held the kid in one arm and swung the other about ?

Oh, hang on. It was you.

He seems to forget at least three of the players stopped as soon as he appeared with the kid and gestured to him as if to say "What the fu.ck are you doing ? You've got a kid with you"

“I knew I’d put myself in that dangerous position. It was not intentional but I’d been too concentrated on screaming abuse at the players for being sh**.

“And before I knew it I was led down there – then it was like, ‘F***ing hell, what’s going on?’ and it looks the way it looks.”

That is an amazing interview. So to sum up :

It's the Lyon players fault
It's the Everton players fault for being shit
It's Everton's fault because a gate was open
It's the fans fault for leading him down there

“But I’m ashamed of what I’ve done. I already know. I’m not a f***ing d***head.”

Actually, that's exactly what you are. To try and apportion blame elsewhere is just incredulous.

It's amazing that he can watch that and come to the conclusion that others were at fault, it is entirely his doing.

Give it a week and he will be wheeling out the death threats line

That is straight out of the mentally challenged book of excuses but he is fooked because it only works under scottish law.

He's probably just done himself out his DLA money with his actions the other night.I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions that just because he is a scouser he is on benefits mind you

Sounds like somebody that is used to working the system - ie blame everybody else for his predicament whilst playing the victim. You just know the sort of fella this clown is ...

He went out his way to get involved then blames Everton :D I hope he gets jailed for an excuse like that. Man up and take your medicine you moron.

Back