Every decision.

I watched Sportscene yesterday just to see the reaction to our pen`s and as sure as night follows day, Bawsac Stewart said ours wern`t penalties. Even under the current rules :) :) FFS
His pain is a joy to behold.

Last edited:
Yesterday was out best away win of the season - Just take a week to enjoy it.

We don't have the luxury of being able to enjoy the win for a week. We have a game on Thursday against the mighty Galatasaray.

I honestly believe in my heart that we have a team here capable of winning trophies now. I only hope that a good young manager and a good young team are not denied success by the standard of officials in this country.

I really do believe we have the better group of players now between ourselves and those lot accross the city. They have let their standards slip so much over the last couple of years and aligned with our huge improvement has presented us with a fantastic opportunity to turn the tables on them.

Its gona be a long season but at this minute in time im very content at what I'm seeing. And hopefully there is still scope for one or two more signings to further improve us. Preferably to improve the starting 11 rather than just sqaud fillers

Pretty much sums up Scotland in general these days, don't get your own way, cry like f*ck.

Play every game like it's a final and the meltdown will be glorious, once the league it won.

If Andy Wanker says they were both penalties that should shut them the %^*& up you know for a fact we wouldn't have heard the end of it if they weren't.

Remember the linesman that gave a penalty against hearts., think during McLeish’s tenure. Andrew Davies. Don’t think he lasted long.

You just get the feeling won't be allowed to win this league if we're relying on referring decisions. Just need to pulverise the opposition on the park.

There’s an excerpt from Sportscene on their site which I just watched (I know, I know).

It was he bit where they discussed the penalties.

They showed the incidents in slo-mo and Stewart is pontificating that

a) Mugabe was trying to get his hand down so it ain’t a penalty. I say he didn’t get it down quick enough ya rocket so PENALTY.

b) Pen 2. His arm wasn’t in an unnatural position and he had no time to react so no penalty. I say since the ball came in from the sidelines he had loads of time to react and he lifted his arm so PENALTY.

Stewart gets paid for his opinions and he was watching the same footage as me. The guy’s opinion is that anything in Rangers favour is an error, complete bellend.

Stewart said the 2nd pen the guy had his hand down at his waist. Yet at the same time the TV footage is showing his hand raised right up. Altho to be fair I'm not a PHD in Biomechanics like Prof Stewart.

There’s an excerpt from Sportscene on their site which I just watched (I know, I know).

a) Mugabe was trying to get his hand down so it ain’t a penalty. I say he didn’t get it down quick enough ya rocket so PENALTY.

b) Pen 2. His arm wasn’t in an unnatural position and he had no time to react so no penalty. I say since the ball came in from the sidelines he had loads of time to react and he lifted his arm so PENALTY.

Stewart gets paid for his opinions and he was watching the same footage as me. The guy’s opinion is that anything in Rangers favour is an error, complete bellend.

There were very little complaints from Motherwell for both penalties which tells its own story.

The ginger prick argued they weren't penalties as the rules are ridiculous, even if that's true it's about irrelevant as the man is himself. They were stonewall penalties and that's all that matters.

It's a common tactic by the mentally challenged media to put pressure on referees and it works a treat for them.

I watched Sportscene yesterday just to see the reaction to our pen`s and as sure as night follows day, Bawsac Stewart said ours wern`t penalties. Even under the current rules :) :) FFS
His pain is a joy to behold.
Irn Bru baws works for Celtic let’s stop right there.

Been that way for years. Any other team in the league get a decision in there favour its uch thats football just move on. With us its magnified and discussed for weeks.

The Carthorse Duffy has been like a basketball player in his own penalty area during his last 3 games. Not a squeak from the media.

Two weeks in a row the daily record has had puff pieces explaining why the decisions in our favour were wrong and the ones against us were right. Just waiting on the ex ref, Desmond mcceltic or whatever he's called giving us the lowdown on why we benefitted from bad refereeing.

By being awarded 2 penalties yesterday our amount of penalties in a calender year skyrocketed to 2.

Been that way for years. Any other team in the league get a decision in there favour its uch thats football just move on. With us its magnified and discussed for weeks.
Last week it was a frame before he was offside now it’s the rules of the game are questionable also last season it was about justiciable force guys a bawsack.

It's a common tactic by the mentally challenged media to put pressure on referees and it works a treat for them.
It all makes sense why cfc hired Stewart as a pundit for their tv channel this season,he had no connection with them whatsoever.
He has his spot on Sportscene where he's piling pressure on referees even when they've reached the correct decision.

Ginger pubes is an employee of celtc now doing work for celtc tv, so there's the answer

All very well saying 'f&&k them' But all in it continues to perpetuate the notion that we should get no decisions in our favour, and it works doesnt it.

Every bear should be appalled with it IMO

It all makes sense why cfc hired Stewart as a pundit for their tv channel this season,he had no connection with them whatsoever.
He has his spot on Sportscene where he's piling pressure on referees even when they've reached the correct decision.
Great shout never thought of it like that.

Makes no odds. They were pens. Did you see the one newscaster got if you thought ours was bad.

Doesn’t matter what they want to think about it. Doesn’t matter how many times you dissect it - it was a hand ball with the arm in an unnatural position. It’s the rules.

How you can say the 2nd wasn’t a penalty he raised his arm when the ball was coming over clearly affecting the ball going into a danger area ,ffs are the rules to be changed on a game for game basis for us .Its went by embarrassing now that this fud is getting to make theses views on the Public funded BBC .

There was no in depth debate about Hibs offside goal last week, just a general get on with it and accept it Rangers.
Different when we benefit though eh? and that's when the decisions are correct.
Or the foul or the suspect offside for the 1st ,or the off ball incident or the two potential red cards I sound paranoid.

There were very little complaints from Motherwell for both penalties which tells its own story.

The ginger prick argued they weren't penalties as the rules are ridiculous, even if that's true it's about irrelevant as the man is himself. They were stonewall penalties and that's all that matters.

They were stonewallers under the current rules. Its only because they were awarded to us that theres a discussion. I mean how can having your elbow up at neck height be considered natural? I've never seen anyone cut about like that. Anyway what's a far bigger issue for me is trial by sportscene and them having a Celtic tv panelist using that power to negatively affect us, even applying pressure the way he did is a big problem for me. The bbc are an absolute disgrace

It was against Motherwell at Ibrox a couple of years ago that he started his rant about biomechanics and that the players couldn’t get out of the way when a goal bound shot smacked the players arms (he f*****g saved it). He got sent off for a 2nd booking for handball and we went on to win 7-1.
Yet again, we get 2 ‘clear’ penalties and he is off on one again. Doesn’t say first penalties in a year but that is maybe his thought process to put doubt in the mind of refs going forward.
Maybe he is a closet Motherwell fan, or maybe he is just a lickspittle SNP terrorist loving paedo rat...

You just get the feeling won't be allowed to win this league if we're relying on referring decisions. Just need to pulverise the opposition on the park.

Thing is, we can't pulverise every team. Look at the Hibs game. We were done by the ref. 2 points lost. We had the chances to win but the players are human. All teams have days like that. If you are saying we cannot have those days then we have no chance of winning the league for the forseeable future.

Remember the linesman that gave a penalty against hearts., think during McLeish’s tenure. Andrew Davies. Don’t think he lasted long.
Yep a serving police officer too. He spotted an infringement in Hearts penalty box flagged Hugh Dallas advised him what he had clearly observed and Mr Dallas awards a spotkick. Strange thing was coverage at that time was with Setanta an Irish TV broadcaster who had a camera in the stand behind Hearts goal they never showed replays from that camera angle just left it hanging for Timothy's benefit.

I think the events of the past week demonstrate quite clearly how anti Rangers the SMSM really are. Last week a goal against us clearly offside in the run up and maybe even a foul against big Helander and not a peep is said. Move on a week and we get 1 maybe 2 ‘favourable’ decisions and its talked to death! What a bitter n twisted country Scotland has become.

It was against Motherwell at Ibrox a couple of years ago that he started his rant about biomechanics and that the players couldn’t get out of the way when a goal bound shot smacked the players arms (he f*****g saved it). He got sent off for a 2nd booking for handball and we went on to win 7-1.
Yet again, we get 2 ‘clear’ penalties and he is off on one again. Doesn’t say first penalties in a year but that is maybe his thought process to put doubt in the mind of refs going forward.
Maybe he is a closet Motherwell fan, or maybe he is just a lickspittle SNP terrorist loving paedo rat...
He works for celtic tv, what do you expect?

Back