Every golfer in Scotland today.

I’m going out to get fried to fućk 15-07 tee off, cannaee wait.

Been out practicing with home balls this morning.

Playing tomorrow, can’t wait. I was lucky to get a booking, turns out I’m playing with the club champion

Most clubs are not allowing visitors for now. Bit unnecessary in my opinion
Disagree. I’m a member and it’s been like trying to get concert tickets trying to book a tee. They go live 8 days in advance every evening at 8pm. Fully Booked by about 8.05pm.

When I’m paying a small fortune for a membership each year, I’d be pretty annoyed if I couldn’t get a tee because Joe Bloggs had paid £20-25 for a round. Of course this is only because demand is so high at the moment. Fine with visitors at other times.

I've not swung a club in anger in over 15 years but I've been watching an insane amount of golf on YouTube the past couple of months and feel desperate for a game.
Maybe start playing again once restrictions are lifted more.

Playing tomorrow, can’t wait. I was lucky to get a booking, turns out I’m playing with the club champion
Erskine is looking really good. :)

280520-11th.jpg

Disagree. I’m a member and it’s been like trying to get concert tickets trying to book a tee. They go live 8 days in advance every evening at 8pm. Fully Booked by about 8.05pm.

When I’m paying a small fortune for a membership each year, I’d be pretty annoyed if I couldn’t get a tee because Joe Bloggs had paid £20-25 for a round.

Fair point, was more meaning a member signing on a guest rather than walk ons.

2 balls to start with. Lots of our members missing out with the booking system thats in place. Got the next 4 days booked heading out now can't wait. New irons in the bag so lets go.

Our club are doing max 2 rounds per week per member.

It’s booked out for the first few days of course but plenty scope for getting a game across the week

Our club are doing max 2 rounds per week per member.

It’s booked out for the first few days of course but plenty scope for getting a game across the week
Think that's the fair way mate. Every club is doing it differently just glad to get out for a bit.

Cant get a round until next week course fully booked. Should be ok after the initial surge to get out playing. Only two bookings allowed.

Remember plenty fluids and suncream on guys and of course wear your skip hat over the weekend No stories of severe sunstroke :D

We are 2 rounds max per week.
I got lucky and got a Saturday and Sunday slot.
as I’m still working full on I wouldn’t manage during the week. Hopefully settles down after a few weeks

2 balls max and 15 minutes between matches = hard any cnt gets to play

True - our place is 10 minute intervals - in normal times its 7 minutes.
i don't see why 7 minutes can't be maintained. It's easy to stay a distance away from players in other tee times

Back