Every golfer in Scotland today.

Have a tee time on Monday lunchtime and I just got email to an online conference call. Bastard I will need to cancel golf

Think that's the fair way mate. Every club is doing it differently just glad to get out for a bit.

tenor.gif

Reactions: jtc
Is most courses members only ?.
My dads course are doing members only the now, I think members would be kicking off if they couldn’t get a tee time and non members were getting them and rightly so. They will probably be wanting to see the demand before opening to non members

Been playing down here in Wales since the 18th may but only a 1 baller allowed boring as %^*& on your own.

Can’t wait to get back out playing a bit And what happens yesterday, I tear my quad muscle. Blooming agony even to walk

England Golf has just announced that from Monday we can also play in 3 or 4 balls down here
Maybe Wee Nippy will allow you the same in 3 weeks time. She always has to be different

I guess I’m fortunate that they have never closed here. The only restrictions are 1 person per cart.

What does golf have to do with our favourite fitba team ? Posting a pic of Mr Durrant doesn't count get this pish to the lounge where it belongs.

My wee Mum (5ft nothing), who will be 73 this year played her second game of the week today and has two tee-times booked for next week (she lives in England so her course has been open a week longer).

She made her first ever "eagle" today on a par 5 and was very pleased. Unfortunately any confidence that it gave her was short lived as she decided it was just luck.

With the exception of a half-hour stroll round the block, it's her first proper trip out in 10 weeks.

I think golf is what she has missed most of all.

My wee Mum (5ft nothing), who will be 73 this year played her second game of the week today and has two tee-times booked for next week (she lives in England so her course has been open a week longer).

She made her first ever "eagle" today on a par 5 and was very pleased. Unfortunately any confidence that it gave her was short lived as she decided it was just luck.

With the exception of a half-hour stroll round the block, it's her first proper trip out in 10 weeks.

I think golf is what she has missed most of all.

Brilliant. Mine is 86 later in the year and still knocking it around, makes the odd par.
Hit's it straight down the middle every time. I'd be on tour if I had her straightness, albeit I'm hitting it 200 yards further :)
As this is the Bear Pit, I'll add something fitba related. I golfed with Goram on a sponsors day. I have never seen anyone drink as much as he managed in 18 holes. His golf improved with the alcohol consumption. Patter and the evening that followed was brilliant. By fuk he could put away the drink. Incredible for a professional sportsman :))

Back