Every Saturday we follow

Looks like they removed a few of the tunes including build my gallows. Wee bit gutted about it as its a tad repetitive.

The club are really really keen to that push that song as thee anthem of a newly politically correct Rangers. It's even up on the training ground walls. I think 95 percent of people preferred the crowd noise v St mirren though.
Aye but we’d get fucked if we played they first half tunes constantly

Aye but we’d get fucked if we played they first half tunes constantly

It’s got to be easy to take a couple of those tunes out and replace them.
Surely to %^*& we’re no going to have to listen to that 100 times every game.

There was obviously complaints about the songs that were played during the 1st half on Sunday.

Might have missed it but have not heard Follow Follow Glasgow Rangers which was an anthem for us last season.

They should throw in a few unnecessary groans in as well so it feels natural...

I honestly wish they would just scrap the canned sound. I've been a massive critic of it since it all started. Then when there is a delay or they mistakenly put the goal cheer on for a non-goal it just feels all a bit stupid.

So disappointed but not surprised that the backing sounds had changed from last week.

They claimed it was a technical issue, yet tonight it was totally different so that is obviously not the case?

Rangers as a club need to stop being worried or embarrassed by the songs sung. Respect our culture, Rangers.

So who was it that pulled the fan noise from the first half of the st mirren game?

Was it internal advice or was there genuine complaints?

I seem to be in a minority but I'd prefer not having any piped, fake crowd noise. We even had a 'cheer' for a goal briefly last night when someone put the ball just wide (then quickly silenced). I d rather just hear the Manager, Coaches and Players shouting.

I’d prefer it like the first half of the St Mirren game yesterday was a pisstake.
If it’s a choice between ESWF 100 times in 90 mins al go with none at all.

I seem to be in a minority but I'd prefer not having any piped, fake crowd noise. We even had a 'cheer' for a goal briefly last night when someone put the ball just wide (then quickly silenced). I d rather just hear the Manager, Coaches and Players shouting.
This totally, the situation of having no fans is unique, I much prefering hearing what is actually going on.

Piped in celebrations just annoy me.

Back