Everyone Anyone. Imran’s Story

What is your story mate? I've read your posts for a while now and am interested.

You're always a happy go lucky guy.
With my dear Krishna my family and our football club in my life how could I not be happy
This country has been good to us.To the amazement of my family I saw my first Rangers game in 1973 and as with so many of our fans that was it I was hooked
Never had a problem at Ibrox ever but then I would never expect to.Never been to another ground except Hampden
Chant and be happy is my byword. Have a lovely day sir and God bless you

With my dear Krishna my family and our football club in my life how could I not be happy
This country has been good to us.To the amazement of my family I saw my first Rangers game in 1973 and as with so many of our fans that was it I was hooked
Never had a problem at Ibrox ever but then I would never expect to.Never been to another ground except Hampden
Respect to you krishnabear,coming from a glaswegian Italian protestant background had a few ups and downs in my life ,in my eyes fans are the same as our players ,personally dont care if someones black white yellow brown RC Jewish hindu moslem proddy,CofE no matter,but if their supporting or playing for the famous as long as they give 110% every game in my eyes their one of the family!WATP

The name Imran gave me PTSD reading it thank god it’s something positive. Thought it was something about that bloke who was apart of the spivs. Great read :)

Thank you for sharing your story.

Brilliant, have great day to you too sir.

You're just always a laid back guy.

I enjoyed reading that. Well done

I would be interested to know why his dad picked Rangers.
Everyone Anyone

I was born in Scotland but moved down to England when I was 5, and spent all my school days down there so have mostly an English accent. Been back in Scotland now since I was 18 and now 49.

Supported Rangers and Scotland all my life.

Been to over 600 Rangers games and many many Scotland games.

Never once have I experienced anything negative from a Rangers fan. The same can’t be said about following Scotland though due to my accent.

Says it all to me.

Is there still the big hari krishna temple in lesmahagow? It was always a place the young team went and shouted abuse purely to get a chase back in the day. Not me i may add, pace was never my strong point so never took the chance. :))

Is there still the big hari krishna temple in lesmahagow? It was always a place the young team went and shouted abuse purely to get a chase back in the day. Not me i may add, pace was never my strong point so never took the chance. :))
There certainly is sir and a thriving community it is,I am sure we can forgive you and your friends "over exuberance" :)) stay safe and look after yourself fellow bear

so why say against your family. have been to India many times and never had an issue in one of the most divided country's in the world. if you love RFC brilliant , but what does your family not like ?????

This is a great initiative by the club, and a cracking fan story. Good to hear we are adding to the fanbase.

Great read.
Expecting the usual moonhowlers to be raging at this if it gets posted on the clubs twitter

Been my experience also.My family still don't get it but I love our club
Krishna bear wanted to tell you a true story,and I do hope many of our Asian bears don't take offence,it's not meant to be racist or sectarian,just something that happened!my father Vinnie sadly passed away 2002,took me to my first game at Ibrox 1960 aged 8,Vinnie had a wholesale fruit and veg businessmost of his clients were ,Indian, Pakistani and Chinese,whilst in hospital for an operation,he acquainted an Indian Sikh named Raj complete with turban,all week Vinnie kept at Raj about the up coming rangers v Celtic game on Saturday on TV and Raj would help my father shout for the Rangers,no no no Raj kept replying no football Vinnie I just like cricket,but a week of relentless Vinnie come on and support the gers Raj,with the same reply "I only like cricket Vinnie"match day game on telly 12.25vinnie complete with scarf heading towards tv room,turns to Raj and says last chance Raj and by the way,do you know all the Pakistan in Allison street support Celtic!Raj quick asa flash leaps out of bed"gimme that scarf Vinnie ,c'mon the rangers"honestly true story!

so why say against your family. have been to India many times and never had an issue in one of the most divided country's in the world. if you love RFC brilliant , but what does your family not like ?????
What an genuinely odd thing to post.

Us Bluenoses all stick together, no matter what race or religion.
Respect to you krishnabear,coming from a glaswegian Italian protestant background had a few ups and downs in my life ,in my eyes fans are the same as our players ,personally dont care if someones black white yellow brown RC Jewish hindu moslem proddy,CofE no matter,but if their supporting or playing for the famous as long as they give 110% every game in my eyes their one of the family!WATP
[/QUO

Krishna bear wanted to tell you a true story,and I do hope many of our Asian bears don't take offence,it's not meant to be racist or sectarian,just something that happened!my father Vinnie sadly passed away 2002,took me to my first game at Ibrox 1960 aged 8,Vinnie had a wholesale fruit and veg businessmost of his clients were ,Indian, Pakistani and Chinese,whilst in hospital for an operation,he acquainted an Indian Sikh named Raj complete with turban,all week Vinnie kept at Raj about the up coming Rangers v Celtic game on Saturday on TV and Raj would help my father shout for the Rangers,no no no Raj kept replying no football Vinnie I just like cricket,but a week of relentless Vinnie come on and support the gers Raj,with the same reply "I only like cricket Vinnie"match day game on telly 12.25vinnie complete with scarf heading towards tv room,turns to Raj and says last chance Raj and by the way,do you know all the Pakistan in Allison street support Celtic!Raj quick asa flash leaps out of bed"gimme that scarf Vinnie ,c'mon the Rangers"honestly true story!
A very nice story sir.Many respects to your late father and blessings to Raj also
As much as I love our club I'm afraid there is no room for hate in my heart for anyone even our rivals across the city
Have yourself a great day sir be happy if you can

Back