Everyone Anyone - Tonight's Game

I hope folk take notice of this. Fare need very little excuse (if any). Don't give them any ammo. High time some amongst our support learned.
Support the team -properly- loud and proud for 90 minutes. Please!!

or

And so how far have we now come, How far have we to go, And those we thought who were our friends, Now stand beside our foe, But take you heed, The price is high, And you will have to pay, So listen now and heed my words for we are on our way...
and a wee bit of I see its buckle shining bright

or

And so how far have we now come, How far have we to go, And those we thought who were our friends, Now stand beside our foe, But take you heed, The price is high, And you will have to pay, So listen now and heed my words for we are on our way...
Love those words

I would echo everything said there although the thought of these hypocritical , agenda driven fkrs sitting in judgement of us again tonight really does stick in the craw now.

If anyone was still (somehow) in any doubt about FARE's agenda, yesterday's tweet should clarify things.

Don't give them the ammo.

While I agree we still need to watch what we are doing, I would much prefer our club to be shouting from the rooftops about FARE.

Even the Club 1872 statement spent more time talking about our fans than the actual FARE incident.

While I agree we still need to watch what we are doing, I would much prefer our club to be shouting from the rooftops about FARE.

Even the Club 1872 statement spent more time talking about our fans than the actual FARE incident.
What exactly do you want Rangers to say?
They’ve highlighted it was an extremely offensive tweet and also stated they’ve contacted both UEFA and FARE for an explanation.

What exactly do you want Rangers to say?
They’ve highlighted it was an extremely offensive tweet and also stated they’ve contacted both UEFA and FARE for an explanation.

In a time where Rangers fans have been on the receiving end of a tweet from those suppose to be judging us tonight and have punished us in the past, I expect more than a couple of lines surrounded by telling our fans how to behave.

Are we going to have a reminder before every single UEFA match? If you haven't got the message by now then you never will.

Just because they have contacted both organisations doesn't mean they can't provide the fans with more information.

Good words. Lets hammer them tonight and not give these cunts anything to write about us.

Keep the same songbook as Sunday at hampden, the place will be bouncing and squeaky clean.

This is one reason why the union bears should be in a better position in the ground than they are
There song choice is bang on
They know what’s at risk and could drown out the smashed euro neds that will sing the add ons and bastardise songs like FF.

People who want Rangers to “do more” over this need to spell out exactly what they’re looking for.

Do you think Rangers do enough on the whole, to defend the club?

Rangers statements always skim past the issue with a few lines before talking to the fans as if they are children. The club and fans have known about the issue with FARE for over a decade and didn't say anything. Now that it's news, they put in a couple of lines surrounded by telling the fans to behave.

I think there is far more the club could do.

Do you think Rangers do enough on the whole, to defend the club?

Rangers statements always skim past the issue with a few lines before talking to the fans as if they are children. The club and fans have known about the issue with FARE for over a decade and didn't say anything. Now that it's news, they put in a couple of lines surrounded by telling the fans to behave.

I think there is far more the club could do.
Yes, I think they do enough.

Tell me what you think they should do.

In a time where Rangers fans have been on the receiving end of a tweet from those suppose to be judging us tonight and have punished us in the past, I expect more than a couple of lines surrounded by telling our fans how to behave.

Are we going to have a reminder before every single UEFA match? If you haven't got the message by now then you never will.

Just because they have contacted both organisations doesn't mean they can't provide the fans with more information.

Yes, we have and will, get reminders before every single match in Europe. As we have seen, some still haven't got the message but, nevertheless, it still has to be 'pushed' - if nothing else it shows that the Club are trying to eradicate this nonsense. Sing songs about Rangers, its not a difficult concept. Celebrate the PUL stuff away from the ground.

See with Fare reporting to Uefa - do they need evidence or is their word enough?

If its just their word then they should be no where near our stadium tonight!

The very fact that FARE went ahead and tweeted this highly offensive kick at us tells you they are completely comfortable in the position they hold and they know very well it’s anything goes in the campaign against Rangers. I am not for one second saying fans should not comply with the club’s wishes about cutting out any offensive behaviour, we’d be crazy to give people who clearly hate us the bullets to shoot us down but this latest piss taking bullshit just shows us if we needed anymore evidence just how obsessed, sick and disgusting the REAL mhanky mob is and how f@cked up things are that FILTH like this are given authority to monitor us and pass judgement on us with the aspiration to cause us as much harm as possible. Corrupt to the core!

See with Fare reporting to Uefa - do they need evidence or is their word enough?

They should be identified and hung over the edge of the club deck by their feet!

They need evidence. That's why UB were shafted in the Legia game - the FARE video evidence showed the offending chants beginning in BF1

Yes, we have and will, get reminders before every single match in Europe. As we have seen, some still haven't got the message but, nevertheless, it still has to be 'pushed' - if nothing else it shows that the Club are trying to eradicate this nonsense. Sing songs about Rangers, its not a difficult concept. Celebrate the PUL stuff away from the ground.

Not disputing that mate.

I do think though that in a whole statement put out to the fans about behaviour, it could have covered the fact that the ones judging us have been shown to be the bigoted hypocrites they are. I just worry that we will put out a few words about FARE, say we are challening it, then nothing will happen. Seen this all before.

Yes, I think they do enough.

Tell me what you think they should do.

I think they could start by defending the club and taking to task the politicians using their political influence to hinder the clubs progress.

I think they could have done more to defend the supporters and players assaulted by Hibs fans in the cup final.

I think more could have been done to stop the blatant lies from all types of media.

Genuinely can't see why you think the club have done everything they can.

They need evidence. That's why UB were shafted in the Legia game - the FARE video evidence showed the offending chants beginning in BF1

Do you know if this evidence is released to the club? Could be a good way of knowing exactly what we were reported for. The fact there is no definitive list means they can pick and chose.

Not disputing that mate.

I do think though that in a whole statement put out to the fans about behaviour, it could have covered the fact that the ones judging us have been shown to be the bigoted hypocrites they are. I just worry that we will put out a few words about FARE, say we are challening it, then nothing will happen. Seen this all before.

I recognise, as do the vast majority of our fans, that FARE are, in effect 'out to get us'. I doubt anyone would dispute that. Sadly though, as with many other things, until we rid ourselves of the add-ons and the 'illicit chanting' it is all too easy for our enemies to point to that and say 'but here's what you did'. We can complain of unfair treatment but, so long as the charges have at least some foundation, the Club is not in the best position to argue the case.

I recognise, as do the vast majority of our fans, that FARE are, in effect 'out to get us'. I doubt anyone would dispute that. Sadly though, as with many other things, until we rid ourselves of the add-ons and the 'illicit chanting' it is all too easy for our enemies to point to that and say 'but here's what you did'. We can complain of unfair treatment but, so long as the charges have at least some foundation, the Club is not in the best position to argue the case.

Whether we are charged or not, we should absolutely be allowed to call out hypocrisy.

You didn’t answer my question.
You say Rangers haven’t said enough so what do you think should have been said?

Unfortunately there is an element of our support who do need reminded.

Given that Rangers, I feel, are going about this the right way by going through official channels I don’t think there is much they can add other than they are in contact with both UEFA and FARE. What information are you looking for?

Last edited:
You didn’t answer my question.
You say Rangers haven’t said enough so what do you think should have been said?

Unfortunately there is an element of our support who do need reminded.

Given that Rangers, I feel, are going about this the right way by going through official channels I don’t think there is much they can add other than they are in contact with both UEFA and FARE. What information are you look

I think they should have went down the lines of:

"While all Rangers fans must remember they are representing the club and no discriminatory behaviour will be tolerated, we must take this opportunity to highlight the hypocrisy of the FARE organisation" Then they could go on with a proper statement of how they are going to challenge FARE.

Back