Everyone needs to simmer down.

It’s normal after a bad result. It will never change. There was a similar reaction, worse in fact, last season after the St Mirren and St Johnstone cup exits despite the fact we were cantering the league.

At the end of the day we played badly but are still undefeated under Gio and four points clear. We still have the chance to improve to seven points clear on February 2nd.

Last edited:
This is the best thread tonight and well done as I’m sick of all the bullshxx I’ve read tonight. Not the best performance but guess what still top 4 points clear. Good positive post

It’s a bad performance, no more no less. Nothing to be worried about, particularly given the players missing and the run of form we’ve just come off of. We always get a game up there. We should be good enough to beat them but take the point and run after a performance like that.

4 points clear of a team who aren’t exactly world beaters. A bit of time in the window and we historically pull something out of the bag late on after a poor result(Hagi & Kamberi 2 years ago, Kent after the Old Firm earlier that season). We’ll be fine,

Simmer down? Effin simmer down? I've been looking for something to vent ma spleen at and being told to simmer down has done the trick. Nah, come May, we'll look back on this result as a wee hiccup, a wee blip on the way. Can't play fluent flowing football every game and sometimes you need a game like this, when you deserved f all, but get a point to, just get it out the system. Onwards and upwards. Let the others come after us, we welcome the chase

I've come on FF and it's thread after thread shitting themselves. Ask yourself, would you rather go into the second half 4 points ahead or be in their position?

Grow a pair!

Panty wetting by guys who are more interested in looking for a new song for player x, y or z after a win.
Man up, you mothers!
This is nothing new, we're in it for the long haul.
WATP!

We hardly had a shot against a team with McCrorie and Bates at CB (again)

A 36 year old who is finished ran the game

Performance is a worry. Your lying if you think not

What's that quote again?

Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.

They wanted it more than us tonight. Overall it was a poor performance from us tonight.

Last edited:
The way I see it is, dropped points are inevitable. Aberdeen away is traditionally one of our toughest games. You're better dropping points where it is expected rather than an unexpected one.

We need to bounce back and win the next 2 games, get the momentum going ahead of the piggery then try and get a result there. If we are still 4 ahead after that game then we will be in a decent position.

I’m 100% over the game, but my concern going forward is twofold:

1 - If Gio’s not backed with a right winger and a goalscoring midfielder, we’re giving Celtic every chance.

2 - The lack of challenge from the club towards Clancy and his latest shitshow.

It’s not far off a point gained with how bad we were, but the two points above need addressed quickly.

It’s normal after a defeat. It will never change. There was a similar reaction, worse in fact, last season after the St Mirren and St Johnstone cup exits despite the fact we were cantering the league.

At the end of the day we played badly but are still undefeated under Gio and four points clear. We still have the chance to improve to seven points clear on February 2nd.
We didn’t lose

We need to get back on the bus pronto. The missing players were always going to be an issue tonight. That and the fact that there are squad players - Lundstram, Bacuna - that clearly can’t be trusted to step in. Exonerating Sands in that of course.

We know well be without Aribo for a good while yet and Kent now has a suspension. The return of players with presence and personality - Arfield, Jack, Roofe, Davis, Helander - will be crucial. If they’re all out for the next few games, it becomes a worry.

Simmer down? Effin simmer down? I've been looking for something to vent ma spleen at and being told to simmer down has done the trick. Nah, come May, we'll look back on this result as a wee hiccup, a wee blip on the way. Can't play fluent flowing football every game and sometimes you need a game like this, when you deserved f all, but get a point to, just get it out the system. Onwards and upwards. Let the others come after us, we welcome the chase
2 points dropped tonight mate, no other way to look at it

What gets me is that we all knew what we were facing last night, a bunch of hammer-throwers and a ref who'd allow them away with it. Its the same every single time we go up there, and the club and Manager says nothing.

I think there is a genuine concern that we could suffer from the post winter break affliction again and that is what is giving many the fear and perhaps leading to somewhat irrational viewpoints and opinions being expressed. A good performance on Friday night and another next midweek are required to at least partially dispel this concern.

Simmer down my arse.

Just saw the GIF posted on the scandalous refereeing and Brown/Hayes getting away with murder.

Bombard Ibrox and SFA for retro bans and a lifetime ban for Clancy every officiating a Rangers match again.

Rangers need to speak up about this - watch the videos someone put up and tell me this isn't organized against Rangers.

In not gonna go ott. Yes it was poor. But its the result I kind of thought we'd get before the game kicked off so I can't really be overly critical.

We'll be getting the "Should never play for Rangers again" threads.

The result tonight was irritating but not a set back.

Did you watch that shite?

One of our biggest games of the season and we were abysmal and let that lot right back in it.

I've come on FF and it's thread after thread shitting themselves. Ask yourself, would you rather go into the second half 4 points ahead or be in their position?

Grow a pair!
Thanks for the advice.
People just venting.
It’s what forum’s like this…are for.

People giving their opinion.Nothing more.

Getting out their frustration on a forum.
Not a bad thing.

Better than taking out personally on each other or someone else.

‘Grow a pair’

Seriously?
That’s unnecessary.

We all want the same thing in the end.

Grow a pair!

I think a lot of people these days haven’t really experienced a close title race for a long time and no longer have the bottle for it or did have the bottle in the first place. I think a lot of folk will be going to bed tonight with one of these big adult nappies on in case they wet the bed.

I think a lot of people these days haven’t really experienced a close title race for a long time and no longer have the bottle for it or did have the bottle in the first place. I think a lot of folk will be going to bed tonight with one of these big adult nappies on in case they wet the bed.

I get the frustration that comes with a poor performance, but that was a game-changing decision by Clancy to award a penalty to Aberdeen after Barisic was clearly fouled. Folk are right to be angry about that shocker from the ref. It ensured that we dropped 2 points.

Thanks for the advice.
People just venting.

Not a bad thing.

‘Grow a pair’

Seriously?
That’s unnecessary.

No. The best days in my life were Kilmarnock, dunfermline and helicopter Sunday. All of them were what they were because of the drama. Without that d it would have meant nothing. Grow a pair.

Thanks for the advice.
People just venting.

Not a bad thing.

‘Grow a pair’

Seriously?
That’s unnecessary.

If tonight’s game had been at the end of bad 7 or 8 game run then the reaction may be understandable but it’s the first bad result after 9 straight wins and people have went OTT as usual and over reacted so the OP has a valid point.You can’t win every game and neither can you put in a great performance in every game either.

They've never experienced Kilmarnock, helicopter Sunday or Dunfermline. These days make it real

Back