Ewan Cameron & Graham Spiers

I used to run a wee takeaway sandwich place on Arran and Spiers came in one day wearing golf shoes.

So, just to make conversation while he was waiting, I asked where he had been playing that day. He just replied, ‘I haven’t been playing golf today.’

Then why the %^*& are you wearing spikes in my shop ya smelly basturt?!

About 15/16 years ago Ewen got Queersy on the Real Radio phone in, allowed Rangers fans on to question the smelly one about his reporting on us. Ewen ripped him a new arsehole that night and called him out as having an agenda against Rangers.

The next night Ewen came on and said that he and Spiers had had a “heated conversation” off air after the programme and reiterated that Spiers had an agenda.

We all gave Ewen plenty stick back in the day but he was always fair even though we might not always have liked what he said. Much better than the crowd on the other station, Bitter Martin, 4 priests and the rest.

Don’t think I’ve ever despised a journalist more than I do Spiers, he’s one of the worst human beings imaginable :))

Seriously though, the guy is an utter prick, can only hope one day I have the chance to call him a smug, arrogant, sanctimonious piece of dug shite, to his face obviously.

About 15/16 years ago Ewen got Queersy on the Real Radio phone in, allowed Rangers fans on to question the smelly one about his reporting on us. Ewen ripped him a new arsehole that night and called him out as having an agenda against Rangers.

The next night Ewen came on and said that he and Spiers had had a “heated conversation” off air after the programme and reiterated that Spiers had an agenda.

We all gave Ewen plenty stick back in the day but he was always fair even though we might not always have liked what he said. Much better than the crowd on the other station, Bitter Martin, 4 priests and the rest.
Cameron told Speirs, on air, that he wouldn't wipe his arse with the paper he wrote for at the time.

I used to run a wee takeaway sandwich place on Arran and Spiers came in one day wearing golf shoes.

So, just to make conversation while he was waiting, I asked where he had been playing that day. He just replied, ‘I haven’t been playing golf today.’

Then why the %^*& are you wearing spikes in my shop ya smelly basturt?!
Customer service with a twist, :))

Ewen Cameron was not slow in giving Rangers and Rangers fans heavy criticism when he thought it was deserved.

The vast majority of bears would accept that though, as Cameron was always fair and called it as he seen it.

Spiers tries hard to be relevant, but he knows his downward trajectory will continue as his journalism days are numbered.

Cameron is fair.

Look at the profile pic. Its like Cameron is looking at him as if he was living in his mother's spare bedroom with an outdoor jakit on because he couldn't afford the heating (when heating was a fraction of what it is now)

Oh my word.

Surely Spiers will employ the legendary Japanese art of Seppuku - the only means of taking one's own life considered honourable by the feudal samurai class - before the night is out, after such a poetic and brutal beatdown, the c*nt.

It'd be the only honourable thing to do.

Back