Ewan Cameron & Graham Spiers

Ewen chucking in the football phone in stuff was a serious loss. Can’t blame him though. Easier taking the money just having a carry on in the mornings with no hassle for him and his family.

Only downside will be working with that boot Cat Harvey. ‘Talentless’ is being kind.

Cameron is good. Says things you disagree with but as a journalist that is only natural, but always find him fair.

Spires always reminds me of one of those strange creatures that thrives in a deep-sea vent ecosystem. His whole existence depends on Rangers and the sustenance we provide through simply existing. Without us he would disappear and never be seen again. It’s such an indictment on one’s life to be classified as a parasite.

Spiers the son of a Baptist minister, so might be dis-owned by his own family for his views

To be fair to the smelly one, I'm quietly terrified of what we can achieve in Europe tomorrow!

Speirs claims his dad was a Baptist minister.i too was a Baptist as my whole family are.if that fandan was in my Sunday school class,, not only I would have stiffened him but so would my 2 wee sisters.my sister earns 300,000 per year (no pics) both like Graeme went to uni but I know they got better degrees.speirs just in case you read this my dad is working class protestant the kind of guy you hate.hes 75 and has dementia and would still kytfo.

I don’t hate or despise The Corduroy Crusader I feel sorry for him really.

He saw groups like NbM and FARE making money from being Rangers hating scum and thought “mmm I’d like a piece of that cash cow, but I need a hook, an angle to stand out from everyone” and hence was born his “I used to be a Rangers fan until the bigots drove me away” narrative

Once he got the tweets and newspaper lies going, the inbreds lapped it up lavishing praise on the smelly cünt telling him he was welcome at the Paedodome. Notice he never says anything bad about Savile FC unless he can involve us and that’s by design. No money to be made from us telling the truth about the mentally challengeds but as a famous man once said “a fool and his giro are soon parted”

You know what, %^*& that smelly bastard I hope he rots in unemployed no audience podcast hell

Last edited:
Ewen is a staunch Hearts fan, but he's always had our back. Good on him.

As for Speers - you are a f.ucking rat. I know you will read this.

A creepy wee rat.

Weirdo.

p.s your bitter tears are glorious.
I’d disagree with you there bud, he doesn’t have our back, he speaks and reports without agenda, one of the very few in this backwater to do so and he has my respect for it, he does his job properly. He’s Hearts through and through and never hides it but he’ll have banter galore with anyone online and that’ll do for me. I only wish there was more like him in the print and broadcast media.

I like Ewen. He's actually fair in his commentary on Scottish football which to the majority of fans/media comes across as "Rangers bias".
Ewan is very biased with the way he speaks about the game. Very biased towards Hearts, his team, and he would outright admit it too. That's why I like him, no agendas and a real football fan.

EVERY Hearts fan on Saturday wished us all the best in the Europa Final. They’re probably hoping the players are still drunk for the cup final on Saturday.
Aye there’s an ulterior motive at play you know haha!

I would find it very fitting if 10 years after your clubs darkest hour the players pull this off tonight. 50 years after the previous triumph. In the clubs 150th year. It seems written in the stars to me but let’s see how the night unfolds.

All the best for the game.

Used to listen to the phone in he hates them as much as we do but he does have a go at us to but real radio got bought over and and stoped the fone in

Back