Ewan Cameron v Tom English

If Cameron is having a pop at English because he questioned that St Mirren celebration, then he's way off the mark. For once, Mr English is absolutely spot on, what exactly did St Mirren win today, other than a desperate scramble to retain their Premiership status?
I didn’t heat English when Motherwell stayed up a few years back which kept us down

Glad people are calling out English.

He is an absolute misery and I have no idea why BBC Scotland have him all over their radio. He is terrible.

Does English even like football?

It's a serious question, why would you hire someone to cover football that hates it as he appears too?

I suspect he was hired for other reasons.

More and more are turning on the jokers who cover football in Scotland.

It's good to see.
It should also read as this,
More and more are turning on the jokers who covered up child molestation in football in Scotland for many many years .

If Cameron is having a pop at English because he questioned that St Mirren celebration, then he's way off the mark. For once, Mr English is absolutely spot on, what exactly did St Mirren win today, other than a desperate scramble to retain their Premiership status?

'So what did they achieve other than what they set out to achieve?'

Really? That's your question?

They stayed up.

Have a word with yourself.

Having listen to BBC Scotland, they are the most miserable bunch of bastards on the airwaves. All they do is talk down the game, yet wonder why no half-decent business will sponsor anything related to Scottish football. Whereas you listen to English stations, regardless of how shite and overrated their game is, they continually talk it up.

For what's it's worth I've always liked listening to Ewan Cameron, real radio days, English has always been a Cuunt.
The most balanced football show that was on the radio by a country mile. I was gutted it got binned.

Why did it get binned anyway? Anyone know? Likely due to the amount of complaints of fabricated upset weans.

The most balanced football show that was on the radio by a country mile. I was gutted it got binned.

Why did it get binned anyway? Anyone know? Likely due to the amount of complaints of fabricated upset weans.
I thought it was binned simply because Real Radios parent group decided to end their football shows literally overnight

Forget to take your happy pills today?
FFS it's huge for a club like St Mirren. People (staff) might still keep their job.

imagine a club who won a game that probably ensured that they all have a job next season don't actually have to take a paycut for losing!

the man is a cock, hopefully St Mirren pull him up as well.

Weren't the Sportsound team have a wee end of season celebration on Saturday night?

Unlike them, St Mirren achieved something

Not sure what to make of this reciprocal Ewan love in. He is as much an attention seeker as English, just so happens he's spot on of late. Long may it continue, just concerned that Ewan is courting us to suit his career.
Ewen Cameron has always been fair towards Rangers. He certainly was on his phone in show around 10 years ago.

St Mirren staying up keeps people's job at the club. They have every right to celebrate. Some young kid starting his professional career could have been dumped out of the game due to relegation.

English need to stick to covering pro14 rugby. Preferably in Ireland.

Not sure what to make of this reciprocal Ewan love in. He is as much an attention seeker as English, just so happens he's spot on of late. Long may it continue, just concerned that Ewan is courting us to suit his career.

Most journalists, sports writers etc. will do that in general.

It’s a play off final designed to generate some excitement. Of course they’re entitled to celebrate.

Weren't the Sportsound team have a wee end of season celebration on Saturday night?

Unlike them, St Mirren achieved something

No mate the cuntscene team celebrated their demonizeation ? Of all things rangers this season and Alfie in particular

The minute the bold Tom ceases to criticise Rangers more than any other club is the moment that his career with the BBC nosedives.He knows that only too well and that playing his masters tune is the only show in town.Pathetic really, since when he first arrived on the scene he appeared to be quite balanced.Quick learner is our Tom.

Back