Ewing Grahame the chosen conduit for the SPFL to piss in

Ah, so this explains the ridiculous decisions made by the officials all season.

Scottish football is bent.

That is exactly what I said on another thread after I saw their celebrations when they stole the league. There was no way we were ever going to win the league with that numpty sponsors name being missing.

I've raised this concern a few times. The decisions in games around January and February were instrumental in deciding the title.
There was no way we could have been allowed to win the title.
Have said the same TR, but surely the Parks/Rangers - SPFL/Cinch impasse has to be resolved because as last season showed we won’t be allowed to win the league next season while it still continues.

The board never invested enough after winning the title is the main reason for not winning.

Our board allowed the SPFL to help them take an early break to help them out when they were struggling with players and with injuries.

The board said nothing like a Murray board they only speak up when one of them is put in the spotlight.

The Cinch stuff did have some bearing but not as much as the above for me.

This article explains much about the landscape of Scottish football.
It is in itself almost an admission of the motivations behind the scenes directing the sport and influencing decisions at official levels.

It probably explains for instance, the extremely unsporting decision to alter the fixture list after the intervention of one club to demand that it be changed, suddenly to then also have most of the other clubs backing this request that totally denied logic and turned the phrase sporting integrity on its head.

However, for a crime to occur, in almost every case there has to be motivation.
Motivation involving financial gain in matters of modern sport which is a business, usually explains away almost every incidence of rule-bending.

Oh and boy, changing a fixture list that is almost internationally accepted due to the universal adoption of FIFA agreed 'international breaks' is up there with the most desperate of manipulations.

One has to wonder at what tone the conversations outside of the public's hearing took, as Celtc's officials bent the ear of their peers at other Scottish clubs in order to assemble a fait accompli on Rangers. who were threatening to run away with the title before Christmas!

If Covid really posed an unknown unknown, then common sense dictated that fixtures should have been completed as and when they could be played rather than risk a full shutdown further along the line, given the experience of the three-quarter league of 19/20, which was never finished and awarded instead on a snapshot to the team then leading it.
However, this was never about logic or commonsense never mind sporting integrity.

Ewan Grahame perhaps unthinkingly has opened a window to the financial motivations behind the scenes, that saw a conspiracy of minds molded into a singular block seeking to upend sporting integrity to chase a few filthy dollars.

'Sporting Integrity', the wonder of the modern era, the very clarion cry of Scottish Football's war against Rangers Football CLub in 2012, and the very raison-detra of the Scottish game's lunatic self-harming, to send Rangers down the leagues and destroy the profile of the game for almost a decade, was suddenly reduced to nothing better than a common whore tossed out into the street by a cabal of rapists.

It has been a very strange season and some of the claims about decisions reduced to ridicule on here by many who can never see malicious intent, perhaps deserve to be visited with a more contextual eye given that behind the scenes all the wicked motivations usually decried are more or less being admitted here in public.

Hmmm that might explain a few things this season.
97th minute equaliser anyone?

It’s been blatantly obvious there was an agenda implemented half way through the season.

This is actually worse than the “Covid title”, the lengths that have been gone too, to deliver the title to Knewco.

It’s been blatantly obvious there was an agenda implemented half way through the season.

This is actually worse than the “Covid title”, the lengths that have been gone too, to deliver the title to Knewco.
They literally manipulated the fixtures so that our momentum was halted and FC Bheast could rest and recruit new players. Cheating scum.

I've raised this concern a few times. The decisions in games around January and February were instrumental in deciding the title.
There was no way we could have been allowed to win the title.
Look at the 4 officials named for Tynecastle last week FFS!

Clancy
Connor
McCrossan
Michael Roncone.

Nothing left to chance!

What hasn't been picked up yet is that it appears that cinch haven't been keeping up with the payments.

How will the clubs cope? Surely they will go out of business?

Remember - that is why the league had to be called so soon?

I wish they had went for the nuclear option. We should have countersued every Scottish Club and the SPL for the monumental f**k up that the cinch deal is.

Fears amongst member clubs they would tear up the contract if rangers won the title they pay peanuts for the sponsorship so them tearing it up would be a good thing and a chance to secure a better sponsorship deal elsewhere but Scottish football can't see past its hatred of rangers, fvck them all.

The board never invested enough after winning the title is the main reason for not winning.

Our board allowed the SPFL to help them take an early break to help them out when they were struggling with players and with injuries.

The board said nothing like a Murray board they only speak up when one of them is put in the spotlight.

The Cinch stuff did have some bearing but not as much as the above for me.
Was their not a vote on this one?

I have always thought we were undoubtedly in the right here.
That piece suggests the other clubs fancy their chances and if there is something in this thread saying different, I’ve missed it.

It mentions the Directors of some clubs had discussed taking out a class action suit against rangers to sue us for the money they lost. On an agreement we were legally unable to sign. You don’t need to be a lawyer to see it’s not our fault for either the newest contract the SPFL signed or the fact that our one ready exists.

The fact cinch and the spfl have basically given up on this issue and stopping briefing the media about bad rangers ruining everything, tells me that everyone is privately satisfied we are right, there a pre signed contract and any attempt to impose the new deal on us would fail, at great cost in lawyers.

If they were suing anyone it should be the SPFL who knowingly signed a deal which a member club gave them prior warning that it would not be possible to fulfil under our current obligations, due to Scot’s Law. If I recall we warned them before they actually signed it and they went ahead anyway which is at best bullish at worst an attempt to strongarm us.

The prick is still at it in today's Sunday Post.

Rylan-Clark-Neal.jpg

Back