Ex Boxer Scott Harrison paints portraits of Gerrard and Rodgers

Paul McCartney & Hen Broon

:D:D:D

avatars-000278114211-ajzwhy-t500x500.jpg

The Tranny Shagger :D :D

The look on his face. Is there a priest behind him :D
Looks like the durty beast may have entered the building.

You wouldn't know that Harrison is what he is would you, what with all that religious iconography.

What a dipshit.

Last edited:
What is an absolute certainty is some Bernadette somewhere will see the Rodgers print, say, 'that's a dull yin', buy it and get it tattooed on her chest.

You can set your watch by it. In the dimension that tims exist, that picture will be seen as a master piece.

Serious point to all the hilarity but imagine the outcry if anyone not of a Celtic persuasion painted Rodgers with a set of rosary beads around his neck...

Good to see the alcohol, drugs, jail time and blows to the head have had a positive outcome.

Give the weasel faced c.unt a tv series doing these.

Fantastic stuff.

Looks like a picture Rab C Nesbitt would have bought in the 80's if the wee guy wae the tat stall had it available.....

Brenda looks like he’s getting fisted by a priest... arse like a punched lasagne I bet!

I haven't seen anything like that from a boxer since Mohammed Ali's latter life therapeutic work.

FBS

Nicola is so proud of scott now that he has turned his life about and is now using colouring in books instead of heroin.
She has invited this hero to the scottish parliament.
That could happen, the way this country is run.

Nicola is so proud of scott now that he has turned his life about and is now using colouring in books instead of heroin.
She has invited this hero to the scottish parliament.
That could happen, the way this country is run.
He could end up being elected as an SNP MSP, the way this country is run.

Let’s give him some credit here, he’s managed to get the colours spot on for the Gers scarf. Everything else tho, deary fuckin me. Whoever taught him in the jail is a fraudster and deserves to be locked up for their shameless crime of pretending to be teacher.

Back