Ex Celtic defender claims The Gaffer "made a gesture" to him

Keep reading what Erik said, haven’t read anything from the manager about Erik. Is because our manager doesn’t know who he is?

I took this to the university of lip reading and our gaffer actually said "get it right up ye, ya mentally challenged b@stard" even though he was covering his mouth at the time

He was still talking a lot of shite with that staement

I don't know, I think it was a fairly normal comment because he was talking about Rodgers and Gerrard was his captain at Liverpool. I don't think he was trying to put Gerrard down or anything.

He must have said something else to get the gaffer annoyed.

Where is this from? It smacks of trouble making by the press. I think the player is trying to tow the line of being an ex-bheggar, a realist and a player hurting from being beaten home and away. He seems not to want to give too much credit to Morelos but otherwise, not a huge amount else to discuss.

Beggars, ex or not, aint realists. ;-0

I don't know, I think it was a fairly normal comment because he was talking about Rodgers and Gerrard was his captain at Liverpool. I don't think he was trying to put Gerrard down or anything.

He must have said something else to get the gaffer annoyed.

Maybe just me reading too much into it

This sums up the Scottish press. An absolute nothing story that the lad hasn't even made an issue about it. But they'll spin it along as far as they can. Why? Because people lap it up as a few on this thread show.

The sooner the death of the Scottish sports print industry the better. It can't be long.

:))

HshfFdo.png
Jack with the "fuckin state ae yous" staunch smile... although tbf i think anyone would be confident with wee Alfie next to you on your side, wee man would destroy that full team all on his own if he wanted :oops:

Back