Ex Celtic player David Moyes

whoever gets the jobs going to have that problem

don't think there's a candidate everybody's totally in favour of

first defeat and it'll be carnage :rolleyes:
we could get Sir Awex, Pep, Jose & Zidane all rolled into one and the panty wetters among us would want him gone as you describe...

Moyes good choice for me...Born Rangers supporter...not in any way like guys like Scott Allan who had options and chose against Rangers. Him or Tommy Wright...good Ulsterman!

he's a shite manager and played for the fucking filth

wise the %^*& up would be my advice
No exactly a tim legend tho...a few games...rather him than some other infiltrators. And limited choice...no big money to spend so all foreign ones waste of time...none of them other than Rangers association (FDeBoer has none) would come.

Don’t care about his background, the fact he is a terrible manger is the only thing that concerns me.

He could've played 122 games for Celtic for all I care. The fact is that he's a dull, boring, uninspiring manager who was average at Everton, sent Man Utd back 10 years, sacked in Sociadad and relegated Sunderland.

No thank you.

I, like (I would hope) the vast majority of Rangers supporters could not give a flying one as to the leanings of any member of staff at the club. There is one measure and one measure only that should be used; are they the best person for the job that we can realistically get? If that person was Moyes, and we said no because of his playing history, who exactly is benefiting from that decision? Certainly not us.

Thankfully, it is pretty obvious he is not the best man we could get in for the job.

Shows how much you know about our signings pal:(

Shows how much you know about using the quote function, pal :D
Everything outside of the quote box was said by me (now in the top quote box), the part you highlighted most definitely was not....

Back