Ex Dundee Players

Tom1974

Thinking about Kamara being ex Dundee got me thinking about the amount of players we have taken from them.
So far I have come up with Canniga, Nacho, Cammy Fraser, Bomber, wee Neil, Gavin Rae, Khizanishvili and Darius Adamczuk. Anymore & is this a record?

Steve Simonsen :))
source.gif

Ffs mate that name

instant flashback to the 4-0 pumping from hibs over Xmas that year :oops:
I remember watching that in walkabout with my old man in the toon. I remember feeling that day that it would be a long long time before I seen the likes of todays team again.

Thinking about Kamara being ex Dundee got me thinking about the amount of players we have taken from them.
So far I have come up with Canniga, Nacho, Cammy Fraser, Bomber, wee Neil, Gavin Rae, Khizanishvili and Darius Adamczuk. Anymore & is this a record?

John Brown?

Utterly amazed to be the first one to say John 'Bomber' Brown. I was at a game in early January 88 at Dens Park when he played against us. We were winning 1-0 when he skied a shot miles over the bar and got barracked by the Bears in their stand and enclosure. He ran across and gave us the 'V' sign. Sourness signed him the following week.
He’s literally mentioned in the OP :))

when you say record do you mean record amount of players signed from one other Scottish club, interested to know what club has the record.

Back