Ex-Hull and Irish player would never coach Rangers

The auld evening times,it's time has came and is going,had another laugh at it today,one of their main stories was,xmas lights spotted going up in George square,were they trying to hide ? I'm sure they go up every year about this time,so why does the e.t. make a big deal of it,? Comics would best describe the Scottish press.

Journalism in this country is dead.

Its done.

The utter shite newspapers spew out now is just web based toilet paper

Never heard of him, but if he’s a fan of them and was asked a question “who would you never play for or coach” then his answer is fair enough. If totally misguided.

My problem is with the mentality of the so-called journalists and alleged editors who thought this was a story. I mean, really? And they wonder why their circulation is going down the toilet?

Not sure why this is newsworthy tbh.

But is anyone seriously offended by that? Pretty sure Paddy McNair said in summer he would never sign for that mob and he was a hero on here. What's the difference?

Rather that than having coaches who wanted to play the Mhanks in his testimonial tbh

I don't have a problem with it tbh. He was asked outright to name a team he would never work for. If I was involved in football and someone asked me, I would absolutely tell the world exactly why i wouldn't work for that mob for any sum of money.
You mean like Mo Johnston said in his first book, why he would never play for Rangers?

Back