Ex-Rangers star Thomson lifts lid on Gerrard advice and sets sights on managing at Ibrox one day

It’s a very brave move for Kevin. He could easily just have continued with his job at the academy and just go through the motions.
So take this step shows you he’s determined to reach his goal.
I wish him well.

He’s a podcaster who’s obsessed with unprofessionalism and having “belting” nights out.

Each to their own I suppose...

Personally, I think he's obsessed with Football, hence the reason he juggles being Player Coach at Peterhead with coaching at Celtics academy at the age of 33.

In terms of tactical analysis, Ferry & Andy Halliday are up there with Neil McCann & Shelley Kerr as the best in Scotland in my opinion.

Each to their own I suppose...

Personally, I think he's obsessed with Football, hence the reason he juggles being Player Coach at Peterhead with coaching at Celtics academy at the age of 33.

In terms of tactical analysis, Ferry & Andy Halliday are up there with Neil McCann & Shelley Kerr as the best in Scotland in my opinion.

Can’t agree at all. However, given the rest of the competition in Scotland is Slaney, Kev Kyle, John Hartson, Derek Ferguson and Grado’s mates, you’re probably right in the fact they’re next in line in that sense.

Back