Ex Southampton coach sentenced- 24 years

Contrast and compare with the slap on the wrist they are getting up here. The prosecution should point out the beasts also filled in their tax returns wrongly, that will get them a hefty punishment.

This is proof now that a full independent inquiry has to be launched by Westminster and not the corrupt holyrood. This I think like previously said shows Scotland to be a safe haven and a soft touch for these bheasts. The snp have to take a long hard look at themselves. The inquiry needs not only to investigate CFC but the SNP and the SFA and I’d go as far to say police Scotland.

During the sentencing hearing one victim criticised the FA and Southampton FC over their handling of Higgins, 66. He posed the questions to the court: “Where were Southampton? Where were the FA? Where was their due diligence and safeguarding policies? They had a duty of care, a responsibility.”

The same questions we have been asking on here for years re the Scottish footballing paedo equivalents.

I am quite sure the sentence handed down to a peadophile convicted of abusing a Scottish judge’s or an MSP’s son or daughter would see a substantial increase in the sentence given (i’m unaware of this having happened already and i hope it never does to any of their children and will look to be corrected if this has unfortunately happened already).

I do not believe the term of abuse nor the number abused by these abhorrent bheastards should determine the length of sentence. There should be a mandatory amount of sentence given and i think 25 years sounds about right, with chemical castration part of the sentence also!

Its actually quite frightening the amount of similarities there are, It wouldn't surprise me if there has been links somewhere along the years, the darker side of these henious crimes and murky goings on i believe will be far deeper and far bigger than any of us realise #Celticknew

I think u may find the reason for light sentencing could be the result members of these sick peodo rings to be lawyers judges councillors police politicians Dr’s etc . They will all be in cahoots to-make sure caught predators get off lightly to protect their ring and stop any knock on effect squealing, this keeping the rich away from the heat.

I bet none of the evidence goes missing down there either.

Useless is still to reply regarding the effigy evidence going missing. Seems his reply has been shredded as well.
Humza driving without insurance while he was transport minister proved he was useless and incompetent.
His silence and lack of action as justice secretary when it comes to Cover Up FC crimes and the loss of evidence relating to their fans crimes is much more sinister. Corrupt prick that he is.

And to think once the Scottish legal system was considered superior to that down south. Not even close going by the sentencing disparity.
The multitude of evidence from recent years shows how appalling the Scottish justice system is. The fraud trials and non-trials are a national disgrace. The infiltration of the jury by mentally challengeds with their own agenda shows how weak process and governance are. Truly farcical.

I think u may find the reason for light sentencing could be the result members of these sick peodo rings to be lawyers judges councillors police politicians Dr’s etc . They will all be in cahoots to-make sure caught predators get off lightly to protect their ring and stop any knock on effect squealing, this keeping the rich away from the heat.
It’s clearly not getting in the way of sentences in England.

Humza driving without insurance while he was transport minister proved he was useless and incompetent.
His silence and lack of action as justice secretary when it comes to Cover Up FC crimes and the loss of evidence relating to their fans crimes is much more sinister. Corrupt prick that he is.
He is unfit for office. The driving escapade should have seen him removed from office completely.

The absolutely cavern between Torbett (2nd offence) and this guys sentence leads me to believe there are other forces at work concerning the Ring at Parkhead.
We have pictures with Seville and the Bishop (?) both nonces at that club...Are Politician's, Police, judges and lawyers involved in the historical abuse that went on?

Only a full and totally independent inquiry should be commissioned to find out the absolute truth - Is the Government actually scared of the extent the torch would be shone and who it would ultimately expose ?

A nonce is a nonce no matter from which part of society he hails from!

Scotland must have the worst justice system in the world all these cants should get a minimum 15 years to death penalty imo.

The thing I noticed in regarding this story was the difference of reactions clubs can have:

Southampton- issue an apology and open an investigation.
Septic- deny any connection and (but) pretend to be two years into an investigation.

Night and f@cking day!
But are Sothampton under threat of footballing sanctions? Theyre not arsed if the paedo gets 6 years or 26

Can’t believe the disparity in sentencing for what looks like very similar offences. Questions should be asked.

These perverts in England will die in prison...up here, the bheasts from Celtic, in their 70s and 80s may still have a handful of free years ahead of them...horrible contrast.

No really with you there mate.
It’s the moral standpoint I’m referring to.
Sentencing is far too lenient in Scotland is accepted. Is an apology from Southampton enough? Did they pay compensation? Have they been under threat of FA sanctions whatever they may be? Making an apology. More than Celtuc has done but its too easy for the clubs

Southampton you say ???

Isn’t that the club Celtic sold players to for very large, unexpected, fees ?

Mmmm.......

Back