Excitement building

albertz_left_peg

Love the excitement surrounding our 2 new signings today. Going by reports they seem to be 2 very good players and will add quality to the team.

All I want now is for them to announce that we will be allowed back at a full capacity Ibrox again very soon to support the club and team. I never thought I’d miss it this much. Be gutted if we don’t get into Ibrox this side of Xmas

Love the excitement surrounding our 2 new signings today. Going by reports they seem to be 2 very good players and will add quality to the team.

All I want now is for them to announce that we will be allowed back at a full capacity Ibrox again very soon to support the club and team. I never thought I’d miss it this much. Be gutted if we don’t get into Ibrox this side of Xmas

I do not know anything about the players other than what I have read on FF. I definitely think though that we do need to freshen things up and hopefully these guys will make a good contribution during the season.

Just watched Roofe's goals with Leeds about half were headers and quite a few crackers. Itten scored 5 or 6 headers last season hopefully Tav's crossing improves and our two new strikers should score quite a few.

We have made some good signings so far

McLaughlin seems more than capable to step up to the plate, and after his performances in pre season he could possibly push mcgregor for number one spot

Bassey and balogun look good from their early performances and Aribo looks a new player.

Can't wait to see how we'll line up, I think it'll be something like:

Morelos Itten Roofe
Kent Aribo Hagi NewWinger
Nobody
Barisic Goldson Tav
McGregor​

Buzzin about Itten.Think he could be a diamond.
Have some doubts about Roofe. Why would Anderlect punt him after one season?
Leeds fans seem to rate him mind.
All in all exciting times.

Back